Sources: Pakistani Taliban leader killed in drone strike
November 1st, 2013

Sources: Pakistani Taliban leader killed in drone strike

Pakistani Taliban leader Hakimullah Mehsud - once charged by the United States for his alleged involvement in a deadly 2009 attack on a U.S. military base in Afghanistan - was killed in a drone strike in northwestern Pakistan on Friday, senior U.S. and Pakistani officials told CNN.

Three other people were killed in the strike, Pakistani intelligence sources and tribal officials said, describing the incident as a suspected U.S. drone strike in a remote area of Pakistan's Waziristan region, a Taliban stronghold bordering Afghanistan.

One missile hit a compound, and another struck a car nearby, the Pakistani sources said.

Full Story

Filed under: drones • Pakistan • Taliban
  1. Olen Vacio

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is essentially a video game where you can do anything you want. sl is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you want to see more you can see these sl authors and blogs

June 21, 2021 at 9:53 pm | Reply
  2. Edward Yungclas

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is essentially a online game where you can do anything you want. Second life is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you want to see more you can see these sl websites and blogs

June 21, 2021 at 8:30 pm | Reply
  3. Sadie Hennegan

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is essentially a video game where you can do anything you want. Second life is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you want to see more you can see these sl authors and blogs

June 15, 2021 at 8:26 am | Reply
  4. Merlin Inafuku

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is essentially a game where you can do anything you want. Second life is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you would like to see more you can see these sl authors and blogs

June 15, 2021 at 7:06 am | Reply
  5. Leia Clague

I don't know about you people but I am obsessed with airplanes. I had a friend in highschool that loved airplanes, so here are some airplane related stuff I don't know about you guys but I love airplanes. I had a friend in highschool that loved airplanes, so here are some airplane related stuff https://www.airlinereporter.com/2011/04/must-see-video-san-fransisco-to-paris-in-two-minutes-on-air-france/

June 13, 2021 at 11:34 pm | Reply
  6. Garnet Fourre

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is essentially a online game where you can do anything you want. Second life is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you would like to see more you can see these sl articles and blogs

June 12, 2021 at 9:25 pm | Reply
  7. Lala Skubik

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is essentially a game where you can do anything you want. sl is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you want to see more you can see these Second Life websites and blogs

June 12, 2021 at 7:53 pm | Reply
  8. Jame Vogds

This was awesome! I would like you to clean up all this spam though

June 10, 2021 at 7:13 am | Reply
  9. Aldo Watling

This was awesome! I would like you to clean up all this spam though

June 7, 2021 at 12:45 pm | Reply
  10. Felicita Greeno

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is basically a video game where you can do anything you want. SL is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you want to see more you can see these Second Life articles and blogs

June 3, 2021 at 1:02 am | Reply
  11. Scot Hinson

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is essentially a online game where you can do anything you want. sl is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you would like to see more you can see these sl websites and blogs

May 31, 2021 at 6:36 am | Reply
  12. Chun Vanvickle

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is essentially a game where you can do anything you want. sl is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you would like to see more you can see these Second Life authors and blogs

May 30, 2021 at 7:49 am | Reply
  13. Milton Fong

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is basically a video game where you can do anything you want. SL is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you want to see more you can see these sl websites and blogs

May 29, 2021 at 7:01 am | Reply
  14. Ronald Drawy

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is essentially a online game where you can do anything you want. Second life is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you want to see more you can see these Second Life websites and blogs

May 28, 2021 at 6:21 am | Reply
  15. Natividad Ellegood

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is basically a online game where you can do anything you want. SL is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you would like to see more you can see these Second Life websites and blogs

May 23, 2021 at 5:31 am | Reply
  16. Gilberto Probert

I don't know about you all but I infatuated with airplanes. I had a friend in highschool that loves airplanes, so here are some airplane related stuff I don't know about you guys but I love airplanes. I had a friend in highschool that loved airplanes, so here are some airplane related stuff https://www.airlinereporter.com/2010/09/fan-photo-brand-new-united-airlines-boeing-747-400-from-1989/

May 22, 2021 at 3:46 am | Reply
  17. Deloise Bethers

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is basically a online game where you can do anything you want. Second life is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you want to see more you can see these sl authors and blogs

May 21, 2021 at 3:52 am | Reply
  18. Jayna Dinn

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is basically a online game where you can do anything you want. SL is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you want to see more you can see these sl articles and blogs

May 20, 2021 at 5:38 am | Reply
  19. Brant Sis

I don't know about you all but I love airplanes. I have a friend in highschool that loved airplanes, so here are some airplane related stuff I don't know about you guys but I love airplanes. I had a friend in highschool that loved airplanes, so here are some airplane related stuff https://www.airlinereporter.com/2009/03/fees-fees-fees-some-of-the-oddest-ones/

May 19, 2021 at 6:27 am | Reply
  20. Sammie Spieker

I don't know about you all but I love airplanes. I had a friend in highschool that loves airplanes, so here are some airplane related stuff I don't know about you guys but I love airplanes. I had a friend in highschool that loved airplanes, so here are some airplane related stuff https://www.airlinereporter.com/2010/12/open-letter-to-private-boeing-747-8-and-boeing-787-buyers/

May 18, 2021 at 4:37 am | Reply
  21. Milo Shirakawa

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is basically a video game where you can do anything you want. SL is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you would like to see more you can see these sl websites and blogs

May 17, 2021 at 9:24 am | Reply
  22. Noble Granda

This was great! I would like you to clean up all this spam though

May 12, 2021 at 6:29 am | Reply
  23. Norman Hauschild

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is essentially a game where you can do anything you want. sl is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you would like to see more you can see these second life authors and blogs

May 11, 2021 at 11:32 am | Reply
  24. playground equipment sales jobs

commercial commercial playground equipment for purchase australia

February 24, 2021 at 10:51 pm | Reply
  25. Joy Bylund

An fascinating dialogue is worth comment. I think that you must write extra on this matter, it might not be a taboo topic but usually people are not sufficient to speak on such topics. To the next. Cheers

February 23, 2021 at 6:46 pm | Reply
  26. USAPeasant

Kind of a little skeptical on this since Mehsud has been reported to have been killed before, but yet still lived. Also kinda surprising, since he seems to be one of the more cunning jihadists compared to say stereotypical comic book villain Marlboro Man. Then again since Mehsud is rumored to live in drone alley I suppose it's not too far-fetched to assume he finally failed to dodge the missiles this time.

If Mehsud is dead though, good riddance, and let's hope the next head that grows out of the hydra isn't as evil and bloodthirsty. Though in the realm of jihadists they just seem to be getting more evil and more insane.

November 4, 2013 at 12:23 pm | Reply
  27. amit mishra

Wow,amazing and interesting story,

My amazing genius honey Margaret Brennan report CBS news.
    interesting to see he was top leader of Taliban,responsible for attack on CIA based,and failed to plot bomb new York square.top leader of Taliban in Pakistan and he operated activity from Pakistan,he was most wanted terrorist in top FBI terrorist list,and government put bounty of $5 million dollar on him(pretty expensive).

Most important and interesting point Margaret mentioned killed of hakimullah mehsud may impact relation between united states and Pakistan,why?Margaret know very well human rights group and Pakistani community raise big question over U.S drone attack killed many innocent people in Pakistan,people of Pakistan oppose any kind of strike in Pakistan by united states,they think its not legal to attack their own territory by united states,she mentioned killing of hakimullah mehsud make impact on peace talk between Pakistan and Taliban,which against of U.S policy and interest.

Margaret know very well she is expert in foreign policy,she mentioned U.S drone attack create big anti-american environment,actually not good it will give boost fro terrorism against U.S,to be honest Pakistan doesn't care about united sates policy,Pakistani leader never like to kill any terrorist because they Muslim and they all are brothers,though they are not Muslim and Taliban rules not accepted in Pakistan,terrorists have no religion,they only kill innocent people on name of Islam.

Margaret raise big question over here Pakistan get help form united states,billions of money and arms form united states,you can say united sates give plenty aid to Pakistan to fight against terrorism,but still we not get better result,even Pakistan failed to stop terrorism in their own country and result U.S has to chase terrorist in Pakistan.

Most important and interesting point Margaret mentioned killed of hakimullah mehsud may strain relation between united states and Pakistan,why?Margaret know very well human rights group and Pakistani community raise big question over U.S drone attack killed many innocent people in Pakistan,people of Pakistan oppose any kind of strike in Pakistan by united states,they think its not legal to attack their own territory by united states,most leader as well as imran khan is big political figure urges to NATO to stop route of NATO oil tanker through Pakistan to Afghanistan until U.S not stop drones attack in Pakistan.probably killing of hakimullah mehsud make impact on peacetalk between Pakistan and Taliban,which against of U.S policy and interest.

Margaret also mentioned U.S government and CIA not like to share intelligence with Pakistan for example osama bin laden mission,U.S not reported to Pakistan about mission,due to lake of faith,so big question?what Pakistan is relay able allies of U.S regarding to fight against terrorist.what U.S has to fight alone their own in Pakistan by drone attack,is there any responsibility of Pakistan to help U.S fight against terror group?what Pakistan is safe haven of terror group?

November 3, 2013 at 12:53 pm | Reply
  28. dougjmiller

It's good that this blood thirsty monster is dead, but they're are many killers who would love to take his place. Radical Islamic terrorists are waging wars of aggression in many places around the globe. Their goal is world domination and the elimination of every religion other than their perverted version of Islam. They will kill every man, woman and child they can get their blood-thirsty hands on. They will murder every Christian, Buddhist, Hindu, Jew, Atheist and even moderate or different sect Moslem they can, in order to frighten the rest of the population into submission. The good people and the decent nations must work together to defeat radical Islam or civilization is in peril.

November 3, 2013 at 7:58 am | Reply
    • Lyndsie Graham

Gee whiz dougjmiller, are you really that full of hate and ignorance? At least the man in question never killed as many people as both Barack Obama and George W. Bush did and you're talking about this man's murder as a "good" thing? Then again, everyone has a right to their own opinion!

November 3, 2013 at 11:59 am | Reply
  29. boltshaker

I for one really don't see how that these radicals could possibly carry out attacks on US soil. They lack the knowledge and capabilities to attack us again on our own soil let alone carry out "suicide bombings". Go ahead and blow yourselves up on your own turf. Now with that said,I just watched an interview with Lt. Col. Ralph Peters. America has cut their troops and Marines so far back to the bone we lack combat ready. Obama,Congress and the Pentagon keep hacking and hacking the number of troops and Marines that if there was a need for them our casualties will be higher and the conflict will be longer...

November 3, 2013 at 2:28 am | Reply
  30. NV

He will have company of Osama and can swim in rivers of honey and wine with 9*2*4 virgins 24*7!

November 2, 2013 at 3:39 pm | Reply
    • NV

Sorry folks, I didn't post the above. Somebody's trying to make me look dumb. I'm not at all happy about this man's heinous murder and will definitely never joke about it any time, anywhere!!!!!!

November 2, 2013 at 5:53 pm | Reply
  31. Gerald O'Hare

The true irony here here is that we executed a man who killed seven other people who were at least ten times worse than he ever was! In fact, the C.I.A. is by far and large the biggest terrorist organization ever known to man! Go figure that one out, if you dare!

November 2, 2013 at 2:40 pm | Reply
    • Robert

The CIA has never terrorized me, Im glad we have them to protect us from threats we probably never even hear about

November 2, 2013 at 6:47 pm | Reply
      • NV

Exactly what did the C.I.A. protect us from, Robert? Here in America we have crime galore, drug trafficking is at an all time high and Medicare ripoffs go on right and left! not to mention the child p ornography that goes on!

November 2, 2013 at 11:37 pm |
    • USAPeasant

This blog right here is full of ex-CIA writers lol. Let me ask you. Do you believe you would be shown more mercy by the CIA or by Mehsud's Pakistani Taliban for simply criticizing them?

If you don't get beheaded by a CIA assassin for the comment you just posted above then the CIA is verifiably less terroristic than Mehsud and the Pakistani Taliban.

November 4, 2013 at 12:35 pm | Reply
      • USAPeasant

My mistake I am not being politically correct. The Pakistani Taliban doesn't behead people these days for criticizing them, they shoot even little schoolgirls on busses for that "offense." You get the point though.

November 4, 2013 at 12:39 pm |
  32. rkfrom ny

great job US drones ..in takin g the trash out...the poor hapless paki govt was going to 'talk' with these militants..and the enxt day the US drone took him out..now the pakis will hav to bear the brunt of angered talibanis....win win...hahhahah

November 2, 2013 at 2:07 pm | Reply
    • Gerald O'Hare

This is of the stupidest comments I've seen here yet. What I want to know from you rkfrom ny, is just how would you feel if someone in your family were to be murdered that way? Answer me if you dare! There is nothing "wonderful" about these killing machines!

November 2, 2013 at 2:44 pm | Reply
      • NV

I guess that this rkfrom ny doesn't want to talk to you, Gerald. He knows better than what said above unless he's a complete moron!

November 2, 2013 at 5:57 pm |
  33. StanCalif

Pakistan's military is worthless! They refuse to go after terrorist using their country. When the sun goes down, the military goes to sleep. We knew this and took this opportunity to get Bin Laden. Who was "allowing" Bin Laden to live in Pakistan right next to their most prestigious military academy? Some Generals were being well compensated for hiding Bin Laden!
    A 5 million dollar price tag on Hakimullah Mehsud was not enough to prompt Pakistan's military to go get this guy! Someone else is paying much more to prevent Pakistan's military from taking any action.

November 2, 2013 at 8:22 am | Reply
    • George patton

Just who might that be, Stan? And who has more money than the U.S. government which in a large part is borrowed from China? Don't forget that bribery is a staple part of our current foreign policy and Pakistan does follow each and every order that comes out of Washington D.C.

November 2, 2013 at 11:50 am | Reply
    • ASDFDFGSDFG3452345

NANO TECHNOLOGY IN DRUGS VENEZUELA OVER VOLTAGE IN NEURONES?.

HUMAN MANIPULATION.

NANO COMPUTER or V2K?.

WHY A SCIENTIST SHOULD INVESTIGATE CASES OF CEREBRAL DESTRUCTION?.

WHY TO DO AT LEAST 13,000 COMPLAINTS HAS NOT MADE ANY SCIENTIFIC
      OR AN INVESTIGATION WITH ATOMIC FORCE MICROSCOPE IN DRUGS

NO POLICE INVESTIGATION ORGANIZATION HAS SAID NOTHING?.

RESEARCH IS SIMPLE JUST TAKE SAMPLES AND THEN THE NOTES
      ARE THOUSANDS OF DRUGS ARE THOUSANDS OF COMMENTS.

THE BIZARRE IS THAT WE HAVE THE VIDEOS OF THIS TYPE OF NANOPARTICLES
      SIMILAR TO COMPUTERS.

WE COULD BE AN EXPERIMENTAL HYPOTHESIS IN ANY WAY YOU WOULD BE HANDLED?.

RESEARCH CAN EVEN MAKE FREE WITH TECHNICAL ASSISTANCE IN

NUCLEAR MICROSCOPY.

IN THE SCHEDULES IN UNIVERSITIES HAVE FREE TIME SOMETIMES.

WE POST DE FABIOLAs LEON CASE AND AGENCIES HACK THE PAGE.

QQQQQQQQQQQredabogados.net/profiles/blogs/an-lisis-de-casos-de-manipulaci-n-humana-en-venezuela-entregado-aQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ

NANO TECHNOLOGY IN DRUGS VENEZUELA OVER VOLTAGE IN NEURONES?.

HUMAN MANIPULATION.

NANO COMPUTER or V2K?.

WHY A SCIENTIST SHOULD INVESTIGATE CASES OF CEREBRAL DESTRUCTION?.

WHY TO DO AT LEAST 13,000 COMPLAINTS HAS NOT MADE ANY SCIENTIFIC
      OR AN INVESTIGATION WITH ATOMIC FORCE MICROSCOPE IN DRUGS

NO POLICE INVESTIGATION ORGANIZATION HAS SAID NOTHING?.

RESEARCH IS SIMPLE JUST TAKE SAMPLES AND THEN THE NOTES
      ARE THOUSANDS OF DRUGS ARE THOUSANDS OF COMMENTS.

THE BIZARRE IS THAT WE HAVE THE VIDEOS OF THIS TYPE OF NANOPARTICLES
      SIMILAR TO COMPUTERS.

WE COULD BE AN EXPERIMENTAL HYPOTHESIS IN ANY WAY YOU WOULD BE HANDLED?.

RESEARCH CAN EVEN MAKE FREE WITH TECHNICAL ASSISTANCE IN

NUCLEAR MICROSCOPY.

IN THE SCHEDULES IN UNIVERSITIES HAVE FREE TIME SOMETIMES.

WE POST DE FABIOLAs LEON CASE AND AGENCIES HACK THE PAGE.

NANO TECHNOLOGY IN DRUGS VENEZUELA OVER VOLTAGE IN NEURONES?.

HUMAN MANIPULATION.

NANO COMPUTER or V2K?.

WHY A SCIENTIST SHOULD INVESTIGATE CASES OF CEREBRAL DESTRUCTION?.

WHY TO DO AT LEAST 13,000 COMPLAINTS HAS NOT MADE ANY SCIENTIFIC
      OR AN INVESTIGATION WITH ATOMIC FORCE MICROSCOPE IN DRUGS

NO POLICE INVESTIGATION ORGANIZATION HAS SAID NOTHING?.

RESEARCH IS SIMPLE JUST TAKE SAMPLES AND THEN THE NOTES
      ARE THOUSANDS OF DRUGS ARE THOUSANDS OF COMMENTS.

THE BIZARRE IS THAT WE HAVE THE VIDEOS OF THIS TYPE OF NANOPARTICLES
      SIMILAR TO COMPUTERS.

WE COULD BE AN EXPERIMENTAL HYPOTHESIS IN ANY WAY YOU WOULD BE HANDLED?.

RESEARCH CAN EVEN MAKE FREE WITH TECHNICAL ASSISTANCE IN

NUCLEAR MICROSCOPY.

IN THE SCHEDULES IN UNIVERSITIES HAVE FREE TIME SOMETIMES.

WE POST DE FABIOLAs LEON CASE AND AGENCIES HACK THE PAGE.

NANO TECHNOLOGY IN DRUGS VENEZUELA OVER VOLTAGE IN NEURONES?.

HUMAN MANIPULATION.

NANO COMPUTER or V2K?.

WHY A SCIENTIST SHOULD INVESTIGATE CASES OF CEREBRAL DESTRUCTION?.

WHY TO DO AT LEAST 13,000 COMPLAINTS HAS NOT MADE ANY SCIENTIFIC
      OR AN INVESTIGATION WITH ATOMIC FORCE MICROSCOPE IN DRUGS

NO POLICE INVESTIGATION ORGANIZATION HAS SAID NOTHING?.

RESEARCH IS SIMPLE JUST TAKE SAMPLES AND THEN THE NOTES
      ARE THOUSANDS OF DRUGS ARE THOUSANDS OF COMMENTS.

THE BIZARRE IS THAT WE HAVE THE VIDEOS OF THIS TYPE OF NANOPARTICLES
      SIMILAR TO COMPUTERS.

WE COULD BE AN EXPERIMENTAL HYPOTHESIS IN ANY WAY YOU WOULD BE HANDLED?.

RESEARCH CAN EVEN MAKE FREE WITH TECHNICAL ASSISTANCE IN

NUCLEAR MICROSCOPY.

IN THE SCHEDULES IN UNIVERSITIES HAVE FREE TIME SOMETIMES.

WE POST DE FABIOLAs LEON CASE AND AGENCIES HACK THE PAGE.

NANO TECHNOLOGY IN DRUGS VENEZUELA OVER VOLTAGE IN NEURONES?.

HUMAN MANIPULATION.

NANO COMPUTER or V2K?.

WHY A SCIENTIST SHOULD INVESTIGATE CASES OF CEREBRAL DESTRUCTION?.

WHY TO DO AT LEAST 13,000 COMPLAINTS HAS NOT MADE ANY SCIENTIFIC
      OR AN INVESTIGATION WITH ATOMIC FORCE MICROSCOPE IN DRUGS

NO POLICE INVESTIGATION ORGANIZATION HAS SAID NOTHING?.

RESEARCH IS SIMPLE JUST TAKE SAMPLES AND THEN THE NOTES
      ARE THOUSANDS OF DRUGS ARE THOUSANDS OF COMMENTS.

THE BIZARRE IS THAT WE HAVE THE VIDEOS OF THIS TYPE OF NANOPARTICLES
      SIMILAR TO COMPUTERS.

WE COULD BE AN EXPERIMENTAL HYPOTHESIS IN ANY WAY YOU WOULD BE HANDLED?.

RESEARCH CAN EVEN MAKE FREE WITH TECHNICAL ASSISTANCE IN

NUCLEAR MICROSCOPY.

IN THE SCHEDULES IN UNIVERSITIES HAVE FREE TIME SOMETIMES.

WE POST DE FABIOLAs LEON CASE AND AGENCIES HACK THE PAGE.

NANO TECHNOLOGY IN DRUGS VENEZUELA OVER VOLTAGE IN NEURONES?.

HUMAN MANIPULATION.

NANO COMPUTER or V2K?.

WHY A SCIENTIST SHOULD INVESTIGATE CASES OF CEREBRAL DESTRUCTION?.

WHY TO DO AT LEAST 13,000 COMPLAINTS HAS NOT MADE ANY SCIENTIFIC
      OR AN INVESTIGATION WITH ATOMIC FORCE MICROSCOPE IN DRUGS

NO POLICE INVESTIGATION ORGANIZATION HAS SAID NOTHING?.

RESEARCH IS SIMPLE JUST TAKE SAMPLES AND THEN THE NOTES
      ARE THOUSANDS OF DRUGS ARE THOUSANDS OF COMMENTS.

THE BIZARRE IS THAT WE HAVE THE VIDEOS OF THIS TYPE OF NANOPARTICLES
      SIMILAR TO COMPUTERS.

WE COULD BE AN EXPERIMENTAL HYPOTHESIS IN ANY WAY YOU WOULD BE HANDLED?.

RESEARCH CAN EVEN MAKE FREE WITH TECHNICAL ASSISTANCE IN

NUCLEAR MICROSCOPY.

IN THE SCHEDULES IN UNIVERSITIES HAVE FREE TIME SOMETIMES.

WE POST DE FABIOLAs LEON CASE AND AGENCIES HACK THE PAGE.

November 2, 2013 at 1:23 pm | Reply
  34. ali

now our dearest moullana have to go to the hell to talk to this hero's killed by drones

November 2, 2013 at 3:50 am | Reply
  35. Phelix Unger

One man's terrorist is another man's, but you see to us he was a terrorist so his death is a good thing. As for those who willingly surround these people, and are willing to be human shields for these terrorists, they too have made a choice. If your a fireman or woman your job is to run towards the fire, the rest are supposed to get away before they also get burned. War is never pretty and the sooner the Taliban stop participating the sooner it will end. Karzi is going to have to set up a meeting with another murderer of his own people.

November 2, 2013 at 12:23 am | Reply
  36. Michael H

I knew the CIA would get this terrorist!!! He is in a youtube video... driving a U.S. Humvee; that he stole after blowing up the storage yard in western Pakistan. 85% ....of all ISAF supplies come through Pakistan. Mehsud's Taliban team, is the ones that had attacked the storage facility last year. It takes time... but in the end... the CIA, gets these terrorists!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

November 1, 2013 at 10:54 pm | Reply
  37. George patton

Another field day for the right-wing thugs in Washington and another blow to Islam! I bet that there will be a lot of singing and drinking on the streets of Washington tonight! This is quite sickening indeed as more and more ignorant nut jobs blog in here to belly hoo this murder!!!

November 1, 2013 at 8:42 pm | Reply
    • Arnold

All Muslims mourn the deaths of their terrorists. Go on.

November 2, 2013 at 4:54 am | Reply
    • GG

Isn't suicide bombers Godless Drones ?

November 2, 2013 at 6:10 am | Reply
    • GG

Your getting more pathetic in your posts you used to be good at it.

November 2, 2013 at 9:42 am | Reply