Kerry gets started at State, speaks to Middle East leaders
February 3rd, 2013

Kerry gets started at State, speaks to Middle East leaders

By: CNN Political Unit

Secretary of State John Kerry spoke with leaders from Israel and the Palestinian Authority, among others, during his first weekend on the job, according to a readout released by the State Department on Sunday.

The former senator from Massachusetts spoke to Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu about the country's recent elections and the Middle East peace process. He also talked to Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas about Israeli-Palestinian relations and vowed to continue efforts with Congress to send funds to the authority.

The conversations came one day after Kerry spoke with Israeli President Shimon Peres, whom he has known since he was a freshman senator, State Department spokeswoman Victoria Nuland said in a readout on Saturday.

FULL STORY

Filed under: Kerry • Middle East • Secretary of State
  1. Tony

Today, I went to the beach with my children. I found a sea shell and gave it to my 4 year old daughter and
    said "You can hear the ocean if you put this to your ear." She placed
    the shell to her ear and screamed. There was a hermit crab inside and it pinched her ear.
    She never wants to go back! LoL I know this is completely off topic
    but I had to tell someone!

my web page – mini composition notebooks bulk

November 29, 2020 at 2:06 am | Reply
  2. Bud

I truly do believe each of the concepts you may have offered
    for the post. They're very convincing and will definitely
    work. Still, the posts are too brief for newbies. Could you please prolong them
    somewhat from next time? Thanks to the post.

Have a look at my page – LareeUKiraly

November 28, 2020 at 7:24 am | Reply
  3. Adell

I do trust all of the ideas you've offered on your
    own post. They're really convincing and may definitely work.
    Nonetheless, the posts are too short for newbies. Could you please
    prolong them somewhat from subsequent time?
    Thanks a lot for the post.

Also visit my site bullet journal dotted grid notebook

November 24, 2020 at 4:18 am | Reply
  4. Eduardo Vespa

Comfortabl y, the post is really the freshest on this laudable topic. I suit in with your conclusions and can thirstily look forward to your next updates. Simply saying thanks can not simply be enough, for the fantasti c clarity in your writing. I definitely will correct away grab your rss feed to stay abreast of any kind of updates. Great work and also much success in your business dealings!

December 11, 2016 at 8:28 pm | Reply
  5. zaborilenta

This is a topic close to my heart cheers, where are your contact details though?

September 26, 2014 at 2:46 am | Reply
  6. Inga

Appreciate it for helping out, good info. "The laws of probability, so true in general, so fallacious in particular." by Edward Gibbon. Inga http://austen12.tumblr.com

February 11, 2013 at 12:58 pm | Reply
  7. Mohammad A Dar

rumor is Kerry just ordered Rosetta Stones for quick Arabic, Urdu, Pharisee, and Pa-rselongue.

February 4, 2013 at 10:39 am | Reply
  8. StanCalif

Is Kerry going to show Israel pictures of their raid into Syria? Israel doesn't seem to know about this! The first Israeli comments came from the defense minister this weekend who neither confirmed nor denied anything! Of course, the US hasn't said anything either. Was it a convoy or a research facility? Maybe, they didn't hit anything and are too embarrased to talk about it!

February 4, 2013 at 7:39 am | Reply
  9. massoud

He's just a Gigolo everywhere he goes .......

February 3, 2013 at 11:36 pm | Reply
  10. helenecha

Whew! It looks like Kerry outs to write the history before its happening. We give up anyway.

February 3, 2013 at 10:20 pm | Reply
  11. press inside

Reblogged this on press-inside.

February 3, 2013 at 6:12 pm | Reply