Alabama man added to FBI's 'most wanted terrorists' list
In this handout picture taken on May 23, 2012 and made available by IntelCenter, American extremist in Somalia's Al-Qaeda affiliated rebels Omar Hammami poses with the cover of his autobiography on a laptop was released to prove the authenticity of his autobiography in an undisclosed location.
November 14th, 2012

Alabama man added to FBI's 'most wanted terrorists' list

An American from Alabama wanted for aiding Somalia-based terrorists was added to the FBI's "most wanted terrorists" list Wednesday.

Omar Shafik Hammami, 28, was indicted in Alabama five years ago for traveling to Somalia to assist al-Shabaab, which the U.S. has designated a foreign terrorist organization.

Hammani, a U.S. citizen, is believed to be in Somalia now and should be considered armed and dangerous, the FBI said.

The FBI also added Raddulan Sahiron, a Filipino wanted for his alleged involvement in the kidnapping of an American in the Philippines in 1993, to the "most wanted terrorists" list.

Sahiron allegedly worked with Al Harakat al Islamiyyah, also known as the Abu Sayyaf group, to kidnap an American from his home in the Philippines on November 14, 1993, the FBI said.

FULL STORY

Filed under: Al-Shabaab • FBI • Somalia • Terrorism
  1. Leroy Lavy

Thank you for sharing indeed great looking !

dhartibandhani.com

June 30, 2021 at 8:35 am | Reply
  2. stornobrzinol

Hi there I am so happy I found your webpage, I really found you by accident, while I was searching on Bing for something else, Anyhow I am here now and would just like to say thanks a lot for a marvelous post and a all round entertaining blog (I also love the theme/design), I don’t have time to read through it all at the minute but I have bookmarked it and also included your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read a great deal more, Please do keep up the fantastic job.

May 16, 2021 at 4:07 am | Reply
  3. ClarkClurn

fnjia r6ymm sz37

March 1, 2021 at 11:57 am | Reply
  4. FÓKUSZBAN 2002 Bt

I rattling pleased to find this site on bing, just what I was searching for : D as well saved to bookmarks.

February 9, 2021 at 4:04 am | Reply
  5. zortilo nrel

I do like the way you have framed this issue and it really does give me some fodder for consideration. Nonetheless, because of what precisely I have experienced, I simply just wish as the actual feed-back pile on that men and women stay on issue and don't embark upon a tirade involving the news of the day. Still, thank you for this superb point and while I do not agree with the idea in totality, I respect your point of view.

January 2, 2021 at 8:53 pm | Reply
  6. Jake

This is a serious topic and you are all talking about moose and squirrels.......there is something seriously wrong here...

January 4, 2013 at 10:27 am | Reply
  7. Raven

I do not like muslim terrorist! Raven say it

November 27, 2012 at 12:24 am | Reply
  8. shaykeno

Are those moose antlers coming from his head?

November 15, 2012 at 10:10 am | Reply
    • Hahahahahahahahhaha

Hey Boris!!! Get Moose and Squirrel!!! Hahahahahahahah

November 15, 2012 at 1:50 pm | Reply
  9. bigfoot

Looks like a Bama fan to me.

November 15, 2012 at 5:27 am | Reply
    • Brooke

Hahahahahahahha!

November 15, 2012 at 10:52 am | Reply
  10. Hahahahahahahahhaha

What!.........The KKK not good enough for you boy? He's probably a republican too!!! Hahahahahahahahaha

November 14, 2012 at 3:44 pm | Reply
    • shootmyownfood

Too funny! His beard must have stuck out the bottom of his hood!

November 14, 2012 at 3:48 pm | Reply