By Elise Labott
Deputy Secretary of State William Burns met Wednesday with Egypt's Muslim Brotherhood, the highest-level contact between the United States and the Egypt's largest Islamic group.
The Brotherhood's Freedom and Justice Party won more than 40% of the seats in recent elections and is expected to lead the country's first parliament chosen since the ouster of former President Hosni Mubarak.
State Department spokeswoman Victoria Nuland said Burns' meeting with party chief Mohammed Morsi was an opportunity to reinforce U.S. expectations that Egypt's new government will support human rights, women's rights and religious tolerance and support Egypt's peace treaty with Israel.
The new parliament, which will be seated later this month, must appoint a panel to write a new Egyptian constitution.
A senior U.S. official said that in his meeting with Morsi, Burns discussed how the United States, World Bank and the rest of the international community can help Egypt's fragile economy rebound after last year's revolution.
"We want a long-term deep and broad relationship with a democratic Egypt and we will work with any government that is elected by the Egyptian people that strengthens democracy to help return economic growth to Egypt," the official said.
Burns' message to the Brotherhood was "we want to work with your government. We want a meaningful partnership that fully accepts your government and we want to work with you on your primary goal, which is economic development as long as we feel you are building a democracy that respects human rights and freedom and supports regional peace," the official said.
In a statement issued after the meeting, Morsi said his party "believes in the importance of U.S.-Egyptian relations," but said they "must be balanced."
Morsi called on Washington to review its policies toward the Arab world, which he said favored dictatorial regimes and proved "not in its best interest," in favor of positions which respected popular choice as reflected in the Arab uprisings.
Burns, who was in Egypt following a visit to Turkey earlier this week, met with other political groups but not Egypt's more radical Islamist Salafi al-Nur Party, which believes in the strict implementation of sharia law and which finished second in the election.
"It was not a matter of excluding them. He was not able to meet with all of the parties," Nuland said, adding that U.S. embassy personnel, including U.S. Ambassador Anne Patterson, has met with the group.
I don't ordinarily comment but I gotta say appreciate it for the post on this amazing one : D.
Thank you for helping out, great info. "The health of nations is more important than the wealth of nations." by Will Durant.
Right now it sounds like Drupal is the best blogging platform available right now. (from what I've read) Is that what you are using on your blog?
Hi there, You have done a great job. I’ll certainly digg it and personally recommend to my friends. I'm sure they will be benefited from this web site.
Saved as a favorite, I like your web site!|
サマンサタバサ 財布 http://www.quizverse.com/サマンサキングズ-バッグ-c-15_17.html
Cool Calligraphy Pens images Calligraphy Calligraphy
nike free 3.0 v4 damen http://www.lesbenundasyl.de/nike-free-30-v4-damen-c-3/
I like looking through an article that can make people think. Also, thank you for permitting me to comment!
Whichever the way you percive the Muslim faith there is a need to discuss it with other people.
ульм, ульм германия, ulm, город ульм, neu ulm
Не могу сейчас принять участие в дискуссии – очень занят. Буду свободен – обязательно выскажу своё мнение. Блоги Ульма
Ура!!!! Наши победили 🙂 Вы живете в Ульме?
КОРОЧЕ, ВСЁ ПОНЯТНО Фото Энштейна
Я согласен с Вами, спасибо за объяснение. Как всегда все гениальное просто. Фотографии Ульма
Какие замечательные слова Виды Ульма
Эта весьма хорошая фраза придется как раз кстати блог "Форум города Ульм"
Я думаю, что Вы не правы. Давайте обсудим. Пишите мне в PM. Блоги Ульма
Великолепная мысль Вы живете в Ульме?
Вы не правы. Я уверен. Могу отстоять свою позицию. Пишите мне в PM. Фото Энштейна
Идея потрясающая, поддерживаю. Фотографии Ульма
Весьма забавная информация Виды Ульма
Советую Вам посмотреть сайт, с огромным количеством статей по интересующей Вас теме. блог "Форум города Ульм"
MILLIONS TO BE ASSASSINATED FOR THE SAKE OF $$$ LIABILITIES(mk-ultra, chip implants, electroshocks etc. performed on them) AND NEW WORLD ORDER(multiculturalism = terrorism) POLITICAL AGENDA KNOWN AS "YOU ARE NEXT"(financial liabilities are 2 expensive for the government and it is cheaper to get read of you instead) !!! IF YOU WERE TREATED WITH ELECTROSHOCKS OR DRUGS USED FOR WIPING OUT MEMORY(numerous Americans and Europeans were and are) AFTER ENDURING FORCED CHIP IMPLANTS(or to retard individual = also how homeless people are produced), YOU ARE SCHEDULED NEXT !!!
NOW YOU KNOW WHAT ORWELLIAN UNITED STATES CONGRESS(USSR#2 which consists of lawyers or what are liars and physicians...lawyers, so crime per physicians can get away with it) AND OTHER GOVERNMENTS WORLDWIDE ARE SOOO BUSY WITH WHEN PLAYING/CLOWNING(acting) IN FRONT OF CAMERAS ONLY HOW SOMETHING HAVE TO BE DONE(deliberately omitting/delaying facts of genocide as seen on this complain) !!!
LEARN TRUTH ABOUT UNITED NATIONS, AMNESTY INTERNATIONAL AS WELL AS NEW WORLD ORDER(MULTICULTURALISM = TERRORISM) GOVERNMENTS(Equal Employment Opportunity Commission) !!! NOT THERE TO PROTECT YOUR RIGHTS, BUT TO DENY YOUR RIGHT TO EXISTENCE !!!
ABDUCTIONS / FORCED BRAIN ELECTRODE/CHIP IMPLANTS / BLACKLISTING / FORCEFUL UNEMPLOYMENT / MK-ULTRA BRAINWASHING AGAINST WHITE(under "NAZI" lie) CIVILIAN POPULATION TODAY IN 2011/2012 ACROSS THE EUROPE AND NORTHERN AMERICA !!!
WHY TO ACCEPT LIABILITIES FOR CRIMES COMMITTED WHEN WE CAN SIMPLY ASSASSINATE OUR VICTIMS(YOU) THANKS TO HUMAN RIGHTS ORGANIZATIONS AND FREE PRESS/MEDIA(most severe censorship of genocide ever !!!)!!
http://www.youtube.com/user/BostjanAvsec OBAMA'S HEALTH CARE RECORDED LIVE IN 2009 !!! EXILING WHITES(US citizens) WITH EXTREME PREJUDICE AND IMPORTING NON WHITES IMMIGRATION REQUIREMENTS FREE !!!
Why? It's wasted breath talking to mooseslimes. Hahahahahahahahahaha
I am a Christian from the middle east who fled Egypt to come to the US for religious freedom and to have the same chances as anyone else. In the middle east or any country that is mostly dominated by muslims, anyone who is not a muslim is a second class citizen. Hundreds of years of religious intolerance has caused almost an extinction of native Egyptians, NOT ARABS out of Egypt and all over the world. You must realize that the growth and expansion of Islam and Sharia law anywhere is a threat to your freedom, if you haven't realized that by now or don't believe it than your in for a lot of trouble. If you don't believe me look at how much France is suffering now. Better yet go read up online about things that are written in the quran that teach intolerance and submission of non-muslims to muslims. I plead each and everyone to read up and fully divulge themselves of the threat Islam puts in the world. They are not peace activists according to the teachings of Islam! WAKE UP!
Agree with you. The majority of Americans are too busy with their own lives to worry about this sort of thing as they think it doesn't apply to them. But wait as soon as they realize this it will be way to late. You can say wake up all you want our own government takes and borrows money from Communists and also shakes hands with terrorists. They have no clue the common american has no idea of sacrifice. The only ones that do are those that serve in the millitary and police and fire.
There are fifty-seven events in progress that will not turn out well for the people of the United States. The fact that the US Military and the US State Department seam to be aiding these events is an unpleasant revelation about the United State’s current national leadership.
(1) In 2010 the Islamic Fundamentalists took control of Turkey.
(2) January 2011 Hezbollah collapsed the government of Lebanon, and then took control of the government, two weeks after the USA gave Lebanon hundred million dollars.
(3) January 2011 the Islamic Brotherhood rioted in the streets of Tunisia, causing the president of 24 years, friendly to the West, to leave. Since then 300,000 people have fled Tunisia for France and Italy.
(4) Egyptian Government fully collapsed due to fighting in the streets; army took control. 1000 member of the Moslem Brotherhood freed from jail. Cabinet quits 3/04/2011, Mubarak and his sons arrested 4/15/2011.
(5) Yemen government is threatened by rioting in the streets has indicated that the president will not run for reelection in 2013. The cabinet dismissed.
(6) Jordan government, threatened by rioting in the streets week of 3/04/2011, changed the entire cabinet.
(7) Saudi government, threatened by rioting in the streets week of 3/04/2011, changed the entire cabinet.
(8) February 2011 rioting in the streets of Algeria, rioters shot.
(9) February 2011 rioting in the streets of Libya has escalated into civil war, now coming to an end. The US Government makes comments and actions favoring the Moslem Brotherhood. France sends the rebels 1000 bullet resistant vests, and 100 radio-telephones, and night vision equipment. NATO flys thousands of bombing and photo missions over Libya.
(10) January and February there is Islamic rioting in the streets in Ivory Cost.
(11) 2/14/2011 the entire Cabinet of the Palestinian Authority in the West Bank quit.
(12) 2/14/2011 the Pakistani Government is hunting for former president Mucharif (friendly to the USA) to arrest him. He is in London England.
(13) Even fighting in Southern Thailand by Moslem Separatists has killed 4000 people in two years.
(14) In 8 years Moslems killed a million civilians in Defar.
(15) In 8 years Moslem killed thousands of Christens in Nigeria. They killed 1000 week of 4/14/2011.
(16) 2/11/2011 Egyptian troops are fighting with Bedouin in the Sinai Peninsular.
(17) Anti-government rioting in Iraq.
(18) There is a world wide realization that no country, or group of countries, has what it takes to stop Iran's development of atomic weapons on a massive scale.
(19) Libya in total civil war since 03/04/2011. US and NATO backing the Moslem Brotherhood with equipment and air support. Two oil refineries attacked in Libya on 2/26/2011 and 3/04/2011. The Rebels have won as of 10/19/2011. Qudaffi and one of his son’s is dead and the other son captured.
(20) Two attacks on oil refineries in Iraq week of 3/04/2011.
(21) More than 50 African Union peacekeepers have died in fighting in Somalia since a major offensive against Islamist militants began mid march 2011.
The death toll is far higher than any publicly acknowledged casualty figures for the AU, which appears to be trying to keep the extent of its losses under wraps due to political considerations in Burundi, one of two nations providing the bulk of the forces that are fighting alongside Somali troops.
The offensive aims to break Islamists' lock on large swaths of the country's south and central regions. Al-Shabab, a Somali militant group with links to al-Qaida, has boxed in the government to just a few city blocks of the seaside capital. The group has instituted a Taliban-style system of rule, with strict edicts enforced by their own courts and public executions.
Originally plans were for around 8,000 AU forces in Mogadishu, with another 4,000 due to begin arriving over the summer months. Almost all UN troops are Ugandan or Burundian. They support the country's weak UN-backed government against al-Shabab. Week of 7/7/2011 it was decided to instead reduce the force to 7000.
A clan-based militia nominally allied with the Somali government, Ahlu Sunnah Wal Jama, is fighting the Islamists in Somalia's southeast.
Last July, the Somali insurgency launched its first foreign attack, multiple suicide bombings in Uganda that killed 76.
Medical authorities say the most recent round of fighting has killed more than 100 Somali civilians.
(22) October 2011 the USA sends 100 Special Forces to Uganda to help train its military; in response to beating Uganda forces took in Somali.
(23) At least 17 people were killed in the Somali capital Mogadishu during clashes, as Islamist leader Sheikh Hassan Dahir Aweys publicly declared his support for the merger of Al Shabaab and Hizbul Islam insurgent factions, Radio Garowe reports.
(24) Al Shabaab-Hizbul Islam merger. Mogadishu has been wracked by insurgent violence since early 2007, when Islamist fighters went underground and spearheaded a bloody insurgency to overthrow the country's internationally recognized but weak Transitional Federal Government (TFG).
In Feb. 2009, a new Islamist faction was established under the leadership of Sheikh Hassan Dahir Aweys, who formed the Hizbul Islam insurgent group with the goal of toppling the TFG and installing an Islamist regime in Mogadishu.
The ICU splintered into three factions: Al Shabaab; Hizbul Islam, led by Sheikh Aweys; and the Alliance for the Re-liberation of Somalia (ARS), led by Sheikh Sharif Ahmed, who became TFG President in Jan. 2009.
(25) Somalia insiders say Sheikh Aweys, who was the leader of all ICU splinter groups in 2006, has now surrendered his seniority and leadership over to junior officers within the former ICU group, but who are now top leaders in Al Shabaab group.
Those who know Sheikh Aweys describe him as a man obsessed with becoming the President of Somalia one day, but his aspiration faces many obstacles not the least of which is that he is on the U.S. terrorism watch-list.
Somali insurgents have remained unable to over-power the 8,000-strong AMISOM peacekeeping force, which guards the port, airport and presidential compound.
Upwards of 21,000 people have been killed in the Somali insurgency, since early 2007, with more than 1million people displaced.
(26)Tue Mar 1, 1:02 pm ET
The small Red Sea nation of Djibouti is taking a proactive approach to dealing with anti-government demonstrations that have rocked countries from the Mauritania to Iran. An attempt to organize a follow-up to a previous student protest by pro-democracy organizers was halted by the mass arrestof 300 opposition and civil society leaders.
Demonstrators are calling for President Ismael Omar Guelleh to step down.
(27) June 1, 2011 Syrian demonstrators have demanded that 800 Moslem Brotherhood members in Syrian prisons be released.
(28) Mobs penetrate Israel’s border with Lebanon and Syria resulting in 28 deaths.
(29) Nation wide rebellion is threatening the take over of Syria.
(30) June 6, 2011 The President and leading members of the government flee Yemen after being wounded. October 1 he returned. October 10 he has indicated that he wants to resign.
(31) August 2011 the US gives Lebanon Government now controlled by Hezbola an additional one hundred million dollars for military. US gave first 100 million in March 2011.
(32) TUNIS, Tunisia — As the land that launched the Arab Spring heads into historic elections next week, all eyes are on the long-repressed Islamists — and whether a big victory for them will irrevocably change this North African nation and inspire similar conservative movements around the region.
Many fear that despite vows to uphold democracy, Tunisia's Islamist Ennahda Party is bent on imposing a theocracy that would roll back hard-won secularism and women's rights. Unlike many Islamist groups in the region, Ennahda has explicitly pledged to champion democratic values and women's rights, but its secular critics warn the party has a secret agenda to impose hardline Islam.
These fears have been inflamed by the appearance of new ultraconservative groups known as Salafists that have attacked movie theaters and TV stations for showing material they say denigrates Islam.
Polling — a new phenomenon here — has shown that while half of the electorate is undecided, roughly a quarter of Tunisians would vote for Ennahda, suggesting it could take between a quarter and a third of the constituent assembly.
It's a pretty impressive tally for a party that was hounded out of existence in the early 1990s, with thousands of its members imprisoned on terrorism and other charges, or driven into exile.
(33) Report: Assad Threatens to Attack Tel Aviv if NATO Strikes
Tuesday, 04 Oct 2011 11:22 PM
Syrian President Bashar Assad threatened to torch the Middle East, especially Israel, if NATO attacks his country,
Assad reportedly made the threat during a meeting with Turkish Foreign Minister Ahmet Davutoglu, when he said: "If a crazy measure is taken against Damascus, I will need not more than six hours to transfer hundreds of rockets and missiles to the Golan Heights to fire them at Tel Aviv."
He made the comment after Davutoglu reportedly conveyed a warning message from the United States to Assad, ynetnews.com reported, attributing the information to an unverified story from the Iranian Fars news agency.
According to Fars, Assad vowed that Damascus would call on Hezbollah in Lebanon to launch a rocket and missile attack on Israel.
"All these events will happen in three hours, but in the second three hours, Iran will attack US warships in the Persian Gulf as American and European interests will be targeted simultaneously.
(34) 10/27/2011Twenty Coptic Christens killed by mob in Alexandra Egypt while protesting the burning of Catholic Churches. European news sources are saying 100,000 Christens have fled Egypt since the beginning of the revolt.
(35) The USA has given Egypt tooling and training to manufacture M1 Abrams
main battle tanks in Egypt, depriving US workers of jobs. Initial run will be more than 400 have already been produced.
(36) October 2011 ManPad ground-to-air missiles that had belonged to Libya Military are showing up in Gaza.
(37) October 29, 2011 Egypt lifted a 4-year-old blockade of the Gaza Strip on Saturday, greatly easing travel restrictions on the 1.5 million residents of the Palestinian territory in a move that bolstered the Hamas government while dealing a setback to Israel's attempts to isolate the militant group.
(38) November 8, 2011 Tunisia holds elections which the Moslem Brotherhood wins. Religious Radical who had been held in jail for 6 years becomes prime minister.
(39) In Egypt Nov 18, 2011 at massive public rally the Brotherhood, which had until recently avoided confrontation with the ruling Supreme Council of the Armed Forces, has threatened to escalate its protest campaign if plans to give permanent political powers to the military are not scrapped.
(40) CIA officials have secretly been scrambling to protect their remaining spies — foreign assets or agents working for the agency — before Hezbollah can find them.
Some deaths are to be expected in shadowy spy wars. But the damage to the agency's spy network in Lebanon has been greater than usual.
Nasrallah let the world know he had bested the CIA, thereby sending a message to those who would betray Hezbollah.
Therefore the counterintelligence disaster will affect the CIA's ability to recruit assets in Lebanon.
In 2007when Ali-Reza Asgari, a brigadier general in the Islamic Revolutionary Guards Corps of Iran, disappeared in Turkey. In response, the Iranian government began a painstaking review of foreign travel by its citizens, particularly to places like Turkey where Iranians don't need a visa and could meet with foreign intelligence services.
It didn't take long before the U.S., Britain and Israel began losing contact with some of their Iranian spies.
The State Department last year described Hezbollah as "the most technically capable terrorist group in the world," and the Defense Department estimates it receives between $100 million and $200 million per year in funding from Iran.
(41) 11/23/2011 SANAA, Yemen — Yemeni President Ali Abdullah Saleh plans to sign a deal Wednesday in the Saudi capital that could mean the end of his 33-year rule, the U.N. envoy to Yemen said.
Saleh's signature on the Gulf-brokered accord — if he goes through with it — would start a new chapter in the nine-month popular uprising that has shaken the Arab world's poorest country. Since January, tens of thousands of Yemenis have protested in cities and towns across the nation, calling for democracy and the fall of Saleh's regime.
The uprising has led to a countrywide security collapse, with armed tribesmen battling security forces in different regions and al-Qaida-linked militants stepping up operations in the country's restive south.
For months, the U.S. and other world powers have tried to get Saleh to agree to a proposal sponsored by Yemen's powerful Gulf Arab allies to end the crisis.
(42) 11/24/2011 Moslem Brotherhood win the majority of parliament in the Moroccan election.
(43) Al-Shabab fighters have closed down several aid agencies working in famine-hit Somalia, including some from the UN, accusing them of political bias.
Militants stormed aid offices in the towns of Baidoa and Beledweyne, which like many southern areas are controlled by al-Shabab, witnesses say.
Al-Shabab has long restricted the work of international aid groups but on Monday banned 16 groups outright, and seized their food-warehouses and vehicles.
(44) 11/24/2011Pakistan has ordered the United States to move out of an airbase on its territory, after shutting down NATO's two main overland supply routes into Afghanistan. Popular anger is mounting in Pakistan after NATO's killing of 24 Pakistani military personnel in a cross-border air strike Saturday.
American forces have been given 15 days to vacate the Shamsi airbase in southwestern Pakistan, where the U.S. sometimes lands unmanned drone aircraft used to attack militants on Pakistani territory.
(45) 11/29/2011 TEHRAN, Iran — Hard-line Iranian students stormed the British diplomatic compounds in Tehran on Tuesday, bringing down the Union Jack flag and throwing documents from windows in scenes reminiscent of the anger against Western powers after the 1979 Islamic Revolution.
The mob surged past riot police into British Embassy compound two days after Iran's parliament approved a bill that reduces diplomatic relations with Britain following London's support of recently upgraded Western sanctions on Tehran over its disputed nuclear program.
Less than two hours later, police appeared to regain control of the site.
(46) 12/1/2011 CAIRO Islamists appear to have taken a strong majority of seats in the first round of Egypt's first parliamentary vote since Hosni Mubarak's ouster, a trend that if confirmed would give religious parties a popular mandate in the struggle to win control from the ruling military and ultimately reshape a key U.S. ally.
Final results, expected Friday, will be the clearest indication in decades of Egyptians' true political views and give the long-banned Muslim Brotherhood a major role in the country's first freely elected parliament.
(47) 12/5/2011 ISLAMABAD The United States is vacating an air base in Pakistan used by American drones that target Taliban and al-Qaida militants, complying with a key demand made by Islamabad in retaliation for the NATO air strikes that killed 24 Pakistani soldiers.
The move is not expected to significantly curtail drone attacks in Pakistan since Shamsi air base in southwestern Baluchistan province was only used to service drones that had mechanical or weather difficulties.
But Washington's decision to leave the base shows how the NATO attacks on Nov. 26 have plunged the already strained U.S.-Pakistan relationship to an all-time low.
(48) 12/8/2011 QUETTA, Up to 20 trucks were destroyed in a rocket attack Thursday on a NATO trucking terminal in Quetta supplying troops in neighboring Afghanistan, police said.
A number of oil tankers and goods trucks were parked in the temporary terminal after Pakistan shut down supply lines for NATO forces in anger at a deadly cross-border air strike which killed 24 Pakistani soldiers.
Senior police official Malik Arshad told AFP that unknown gunmen fired bullets and a rocket at the NATO oil tankers and the ensuing blaze engulfed 15 to 20 vehicles in Quetta, capital of the southwestern province of Baluchistan.
(49) ISLAMABAD, The government has decided to deploy air defense weapons on the country’s border with Afghanistan to pre-empt fresh attacks as it re-evaluates the strategy for safeguarding its western borders from air raids, the Director General of Military Operations told the federal cabinet and the Senate’s defense committee on Thursday 12/8/2011.
(50) 12/25/2011 LAGOS, Nigeria Terror attacks across Nigeria by a radical Muslim sect killed at least 39 people Sunday, with the majority dying on the steps of a Catholic church after celebrating Christmas Mass as blood pooled in dust from a massive explosion.
(51) 12/30/2011 Sunies and Shiites are killing each other in Iraq.
(52) 12/27/2011 Iran is trying to purchase 250 modern fighter aircraft and one AWAC from Russia.
(53) 12/28/2011 Iran has threatened to close the Strait of Hormuz if the USA imposes additional sanctions on Iran.
(54) 12/30/2011 Egyptian authorities carried out 17 raids on the offices of 10 NGOs last week in Cairo but offered no clear explanation for the raids as they happened. A spokesman with the Egyptian general prosecutor's office said the raids were part of an investigation into allegations the groups had received illegal foreign financing, and were operating without a proper license. Three U.S.-based organizations operating in Egypt were part of the raid.
Egyptian police confiscated everything from desks, cell phones, documents and computers, to office safes, Leslie Campbell with the National Democratic Institute told CNN in an interview the morning after the raids. U.S.-based Freedom House and the International Republican Institute had their offices raided as well.
Defense Secretary Leon Panetta and U.S. Ambassador Anne Patterson both spoke with high-ranking Egyptian officials last week to voice their concern over the raids.
(55) 1/02/2012 The new Egyptian Government says the new constitution will be bases on Sara Law.
(56) 1/03/2012 The United States Government today gave the Palestinian Government 47 million dollars.
(57) 1/08/2012 An Afghan investigative commission accused the American military Saturday of abuse at its main prison in the country, repeating President Hamid Karzai's demand that the U.S. turn over all detainees to Afghan custody and saying anyone held without evidence should be freed.
This is a world wide power grab by the Islamic Brotherhood.
It is more dangerous to the USA than Germany's 1941 sweep across Europe, coupled with Japan's 1942 sweep across the Asia.
Wow...alls I can say is wow...were in deep dodo. The world is getting ready for the end of times. Jesus will take care of this.......
Satan is at work. He is the Islamist leader no doubt!
join our discussion board just google CHOSENMUSLIMS.
come on join our islamic discussion forum serving both muslims and none muslims. http://www.chosenmuslims.com
Well it's too late for that now: don't cha think?
The new Faustian alliance is that the US , Israel and the Sunni, whabi-jihadist controlled by the ryal family of Saudi Arabia are contending against any Shia nation or leader. I wonder was Obama raised a Sunni or a Shia in Indonesia?
Ironically, the Zionist, AIPAC politiciians and saudi-sponsored terrorist in the Muslim brotherhood are being opposed now by Russia and our major debt holder, China. China , Russsia, North Korea , Venezuala and possibly Cuba will seek to expand their power and hegemony, eject america from the Pacific and Indian oceans and gain access to iranian oil and friendship with assad in Syria. Russian ships are in Syria now.
Soon our fore sale or rent politicians in Washington will have to choose which master to obey, the owner of our national debt-china or the zionist and dual Israeli citizens who control the FED, IMF, World bank, US Treasury and much of Wall Street.
We should have listened to George washington's Farewell Address and avoid entangling foreign alliances and the evils of a two party system
Lol good stuff
Obama was a Muslim? You're still struggling with whole "black guy in the white house" thing?