Prince Harry on Afghan mission: 'Take a life to save a life'
Harry inspects an Apache helicopter on October 30, 2012.
January 22nd, 2013

Prince Harry on Afghan mission: 'Take a life to save a life'

By Max Foster and Peter Wilkinson

Britain's Prince Harry has acknowledged that he killed Taliban insurgents on his latest tour of duty in Afghanistan as a crew member of an Apache attack helicopter.

Harry has been serving for four months as a co-pilot gunner (CPG) in southern Helmand province - considered a Taliban heartland - and flew on scores of missions with the trigger to rockets, missiles and a 30mm cannon at his fingertips.

FULL STORY
  1. Doanh nghiệp Sài gòn

I've been browsing on-line more than three hours these days, but I never discovered any attention-grabbing article like yours. It's beautiful value enough for me. Personally, if all webmasters and bloggers made excellent content as you did, the web shall be a lot more helpful than ever before.

July 27, 2013 at 5:04 pm | Reply
  2. win 7

thanks for you.buy win 7 home.

February 22, 2013 at 8:51 am | Reply
  3. massoud

Harry is lucky he was born out of wedlock, he wont have the dominant recessive gene trait due to inbreeding (QE2 and Prince Phillip are third cousins} that William has and wont start to evolve into the ugly duck looking prince charles, like william has.

January 24, 2013 at 12:11 am | Reply
  4. peter,paul,&Mary

I declare...is that Dirty Harry walking toward that chopper???

January 23, 2013 at 8:03 am | Reply
  5. petermax

Completely BS!!!

January 23, 2013 at 8:01 am | Reply
    • Kerry

Gee petermax, you said it all in just two words. Thank you.

January 23, 2013 at 9:49 am | Reply
  6. Kannan

Price Harry need to grow up. Enough with this sick fun Harry. If you enjoy extreme thrill fight with Taliban or grow up and do something good. My voice wont be heard in the crowd and I am financially weak. You have that privilege so use it in a nice way so that people will remember you after your time is up

January 22, 2013 at 9:31 pm | Reply
  7. BigGuyWithABigChopper

Wow!! He's such a bad-ass!!! So cool!! More children of Heads of States should be mandated to fight in their countries military

So,when is Malia Obama going to enlist in the military and learn to pilot gunships?

January 22, 2013 at 8:45 pm | Reply
  8. Carlson

I'm a bit confused here. Who is less savory, Prince Harry who prides himself on killing people who don't deserve to die or those nasty Marines who urinated on that dead Afghan's corps last year? All these bozos make me want to puke!

January 22, 2013 at 7:06 pm | Reply
    • Portland tony

You nailed it, Carlson. Thank you.

January 22, 2013 at 7:21 pm | Reply
  9. Hey

Hey Mr. Taliban tally me dead terrorists....Day light come and me wanna go home.

January 22, 2013 at 3:21 pm | Reply
  10. jermain

whats the use of pakistani having a nuke ( thats what they say) if they cant protect fellow muslims

January 22, 2013 at 3:07 pm | Reply
  11. krm1007 ©™

Hello Sir !! Good morning Sir !! I am Kareem Chamar from Pakistan. Two days back I heard loud tat tat tarat tarat sound out side my hut and I fell off my bed. I ran out side and guess what? I saw someone from Apache attack helicopter pointing a gun at me. Eeeeuuuu that was a close call. Sir please tell Mr. Harry I am just a Chamar boy (shoe maker's son) from Pakistan and don't shoot at me.

January 22, 2013 at 2:43 pm | Reply
  12. George Patton

SAVE THE WORLD. STOP SPREADING OF FANATIC ISLAMISM IN POOR COUNTRIES. DON'T AFRICAN NATIONS BECOME PAKISTAN, A SAFE HEAVEN OF TERRORISTS. FUME 'EM, FLAME 'EM, OR DRONE 'EM. NOW LET'S SEE IF PEACE LOVING GANDHI AKA PHUNNI BOY COMES TO RESCUE OF TERRORISTS.

January 22, 2013 at 2:29 pm | Reply
  13. George Patton

Gee whiz, what a superhero! We all need to invite this guy to New York and throw a big, fat ticker-tape parade in his honor! then again, what do I know? I'm just another ignorant Tea Partier aka Phunnie boy who posted the above! Don't pay any attention to it.

January 22, 2013 at 1:16 pm | Reply
    • George Patton

Here I go again, posting under George Patton's name. This antiwar fool hates anything that has to do with bloodshed so I'm going to do whatever I can to discredit him. With jerks like him around, we'll never get a decent war off the ground!

January 22, 2013 at 2:22 pm | Reply
  14. Joseph McCarthy

This man makes me sick with all that bravado about killing people. This clown goes to a country where he no right to be in the first place in order to kill people who's only crime is to be Muslims and oppose foreign rule. Has this clown no shame, let alone scruples?

January 22, 2013 at 11:08 am | Reply
    • Portland tony

Soldiers fight where politicians tell them to fight. Sure war: it's barbaric and inhuman, but don't blame the guys who put their lives on the line following orders.

January 22, 2013 at 12:07 pm | Reply
  15. Mohammad A Dar

Killing is addictive,
    and then you become a serial killer,
    but in the end, someone gets you
    harry boy remember.

January 22, 2013 at 10:07 am | Reply
    • Towel Head Detection System

Warning!!!!..........Warning!!!!!!..........Warning!!!!!!!!!!!!....Towel Head Detected!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

January 22, 2013 at 11:32 am | Reply
  16. Portland tony

That's what you do when you go to war! Kill the enemy!

January 22, 2013 at 9:31 am | Reply
    • John Geheran

But you don't have to take pride in it, Portland. To this Prince Harry, this obnoxious war is just a hunting expedition where people are the game. Nobody should ever brag about killing people. Not even Al Capone's men ever took any pride in the 1929 St. Valentines's day massacre in Chicago!

January 22, 2013 at 10:57 am | Reply
  17. Towel Heads

Towel Heads is what Towel Heads do.

January 22, 2013 at 9:07 am | Reply