January 4th, 2013

U.S. Navy's dramatic video warning sailors about bath salt drug

The Navy put out a PSA warning sailors to stay off the synthetic drug bath salts. In a shocking video an actor plays an American sailor high on the drug. CNN's Chris Lawrence reports on the Navy's increasing efforts to warn sailors of the drug's serious side effects, after military doctors started seeing more cases of its use.

1. zaborilenta

I think other website proprietors should take this website as an model, very clean and wonderful user friendly style and design, as well as the content. You are an expert in this topic!

September 23, 2014 at 2:50 pm | Reply
  2. Arturo E. Roper

It is actually near unthinkable to find well-qualified people on this matter, nevertheless you come across as like you be aware of the things you're writing about! Thanks A Lot
    Arturo E. Roper http://www.98kupd.mobi

April 23, 2014 at 1:05 am | Reply
  3. Aurelio J. Zimmerman

Might be mostly close to impossible to see well-educated individual on this matter, although you seem like you fully understand what exactly you're raving about! With Thanks
    Aurelio J. Zimmerman http://www.expertadvisorshop.com

April 23, 2014 at 1:04 am | Reply
  4. Brent Lang

I am a researcher at Bowling Green State University. We are conducting a study on bath salts (synthetic cathinones). Here is a link to our study description: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gepbw2ZisJ8&feature=youtu.be&oref=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3Dgepbw2ZisJ8%26feature%3Dyoutu.be&has_verified=1

March 3, 2014 at 4:47 pm | Reply
  5. how to clean up after a flooded basement

Please let me know if you're looking for a article author for your weblog. You have some really great posts and I feel I would be a good asset. If you ever want to take some of the load off, I'd love to write some material for your blog in exchange for a link back to mine. Please shoot me an e-mail if interested. Many thanks!

October 31, 2013 at 4:49 am | Reply
  6. Mason Kordus

A person necessarily lend a hand to make seriously content articles I'd state. That may be the incredibly first time I frequented your online web page and thus far? I amazed together with the research you made to make this actual put up extraordinary. Excellent activity!

September 17, 2013 at 8:53 pm | Reply
  7. Donny Glaser

There are certainly a number of particulars like that to take into consideration. That is a nice level to convey up. I offer the ideas above as common inspiration however clearly there are questions just like the one you convey up the place an important factor will probably be working in honest good faith. I don?t know if best practices have emerged round issues like that, however I'm sure that your job is clearly recognized as a good game. Each girls and boys really feel the influence of only a second�s pleasure, for the remainder of their lives.

August 15, 2013 at 3:01 am | Reply
  8. Elvera Bertolino

You made some first rate factors there. I seemed on the web for the problem and located most people will associate with along with your website.

August 12, 2013 at 3:19 am | Reply
  9. Dorian Salmi

The following time I read a blog, I hope that it doesnt disappoint me as much as this one. I mean, I know it was my choice to read, but I really thought youd have something attention-grabbing to say. All I hear is a bunch of whining about something that you could fix if you werent too busy looking for attention.

August 12, 2013 at 3:01 am | Reply
  10. Benito Wettach

I�m impressed, I have to say. Really hardly ever do I encounter a blog that�s both educative and entertaining, and let me let you know, you could have hit the nail on the head. Your thought is outstanding; the problem is something that not enough persons are speaking intelligently about. I am very completely happy that I stumbled across this in my search for something regarding this.

August 11, 2013 at 4:20 am | Reply
  11. Williams Ruppenthal

Can I just say what a relief to find someone who actually knows what theyre talking about on the internet. You definitely know the best way to deliver an issue to light and make it important. More people need to read this and understand this side of the story. I cant believe youre not more popular because you definitely have the gift.

August 8, 2013 at 8:54 am | Reply
  12. Lucien Whobrey

Good day! I simply wish to give an enormous thumbs up for the nice data you could have right here on this post. I will likely be coming again to your weblog for extra soon.

August 7, 2013 at 8:46 pm | Reply
  13. Stephen Shigeta

Can I simply say what a aid to seek out somebody who truly is aware of what theyre speaking about on the internet. You undoubtedly know tips on how to convey a problem to mild and make it important. Extra individuals have to learn this and perceive this aspect of the story. I cant consider youre no more standard since you undoubtedly have the gift.

August 7, 2013 at 11:35 am | Reply
  14. Kathryn Pivin

Good day! I just wish to give a huge thumbs up for the nice data you may have here on this post. I might be coming back to your blog for more soon.

August 7, 2013 at 9:28 am | Reply
  15. Wilber Santis

Hiya! I just want to give a huge thumbs up for the good information you have got here on this post. I can be coming back to your blog for more soon.

August 6, 2013 at 10:53 pm | Reply
  16. Rusty Tretola

you've got an incredible blog here! would you like to make some invite posts on my blog?

August 2, 2013 at 3:35 pm | Reply
  17. Tam Flitsch

Nice post. I study something tougher on totally different blogs everyday. It should all the time be stimulating to read content from other writers and follow a bit of something from their store. I�d choose to use some with the content on my blog whether you don�t mind. Natually I�ll offer you a link on your net blog. Thanks for sharing.

August 2, 2013 at 3:22 am | Reply
  18. Johnson Roca

Oh my goodness! an incredible article dude. Thank you Nonetheless I am experiencing problem with ur rss . Don�t know why Unable to subscribe to it. Is there anyone getting identical rss downside? Anyone who knows kindly respond. Thnkx

August 1, 2013 at 11:05 am | Reply
  19. Necole Leber

A powerful share, I just given this onto a colleague who was doing a little bit analysis on this. And he in truth bought me breakfast as a result of I found it for him.. smile. So let me reword that: Thnx for the treat! But yeah Thnkx for spending the time to discuss this, I feel strongly about it and love reading more on this topic. If attainable, as you grow to be expertise, would you mind updating your blog with more details? It is highly helpful for me. Massive thumb up for this blog publish!

July 31, 2013 at 11:12 am | Reply
  20. Marcella Stalberger

Youre so cool! I dont suppose Ive learn something like this before. So good to search out anyone with some authentic ideas on this subject. realy thanks for beginning this up. this web site is one thing that's wanted on the net, somebody with a bit originality. helpful job for bringing one thing new to the web!

July 30, 2013 at 1:52 pm | Reply
  21. Curtis Riesenweber

Tammy this a wonderful blog submit! It is so nice when people appreciate all that you do.

July 23, 2013 at 3:01 am | Reply
  22. Kathy Hellickson

Conjunctivitis and subconjunctival hemorrhage are two of the less serious but more common causes. Management includes assessing whether emergent action (including referral) is needed, or whether treatment can be accomplished without additional resources. Slit lamp examination is invaluable in diagnosis but initial assessment can be performed using a careful history, testing vision (visual acuity), and carrying out a penlight examination.^,."

Very latest blog post produced by our personal web portal <http://www.healthwellnessbook.com

July 2, 2013 at 5:51 am | Reply
  23. Angelica Gomez

Heyyyyy all you peopleee ;) hit me up on facebook guyss ;0 sometimes i get a little bored so you guys can keep me company ;) so yeah hmu on facebook ;)

April 16, 2013 at 11:41 am | Reply
  24. R2d2

beep boop beep beep boop boop boop boop beep beep eeeoooooo beep boop

April 16, 2013 at 11:39 am | Reply
  25. Antwant Bath-Salt

i like cheese

April 16, 2013 at 11:28 am | Reply
  26. Carlos Ruiz

fgnxjuhruigherut8hg8uwegeuyugbugu, uhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm bath salts, yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

April 16, 2013 at 11:23 am | Reply
    • Antwant Bath-Salt

childish, very imature,

p.s. you black girls can find me on eharmony & BlackPeoplemeet.com, my username is bigbearPapi

April 16, 2013 at 11:25 am | Reply
  27. Carlos Ruiz

i love bath salts, there just sooooo lovly

April 16, 2013 at 11:22 am | Reply
  28. Dorothea

How can a spot like that, be played without any warning.
    My 2 year old daughter watched it, because i couln't cover her eyes fast enought.
    Every movie in the US is rated. Why not a spot like that.
    Not even a warning, that this can be disturbing.
    That spot should be forbitten. Or at least not be played before 10 pm.

January 13, 2013 at 7:26 pm | Reply
  29. massoud

I love how the FDA legalized "synthetic marijauna in it's last ditch effort to falsely "demonize" organic marijauna only the FEDS could stoop so low for special interests from Big Pharm, alcahol , tobacco ,and the prison industrial complex.

January 8, 2013 at 1:26 am | Reply
  30. loramacantoch

Hi,
    I totally agree that every new habit begins with mental shifts
    Casa Bella Recovery Alcohol and Drug Treatment Center is an addiction center that offers modern and effective drug and alcohol recovery through cutting edge techniques. If you want to know more about it then please Follow the link casabellarecovery.com

January 5, 2013 at 11:30 pm | Reply
    • Carlos Ruiz

Well you just need to worry about yourself, and leave us navy men alone.

April 16, 2013 at 11:21 am | Reply
  31. Beria

What's with the bullsh!t red eyes?

January 5, 2013 at 6:36 pm | Reply
  32. John Smith

Soldiers should use more of these. These will give them super human strength.

January 5, 2013 at 1:44 pm | Reply
    • BillKristolsPolyp-filledAnus

Which will come in handy in order to defeat 12th-century tribesmen clad in rags and sandals.

January 5, 2013 at 2:26 pm | Reply
      • Guest

Who harbored much more sophisticated individuals who were able to kill several thousand innocent civilians.

January 5, 2013 at 2:41 pm |
      • BillKristolsPolyp-filledAnus

Sure they did.

January 5, 2013 at 2:45 pm |
      • Guest

Oh I get it, your tinfoil hat came off.

Or you're off your meds.

January 5, 2013 at 10:36 pm |
    • MrNeedtoKnow

All you Soldiers hater you are a moron and communist pigs.

January 9, 2013 at 12:53 am | Reply
  33. empresstrudy

End the war on bath salts.

January 5, 2013 at 10:06 am | Reply
  34. sean

I am in the army, and i can tell you just like any of my other battle buddies in the Army, Navy, Marines and Air Force, that training videos like this and other subjects (discrimination, harassment, alchohol use, drug use, etc.) are EXTREMLY cheesy and often times funny because of how cheesy they are. I do realize these are serious issues and the US military is doing these training videos for our benifit, but that dosn't stop some of them from being funny in their ocasional cheesyness.

January 5, 2013 at 1:05 am | Reply
    • Desert Tortoise

Shades of Reefer Madness and Red Asphalt. Remember those classics?

January 6, 2013 at 1:02 am | Reply
    • Desert Tortoise

I have a file full of completion certificates from annual required training. POSH, PII, Human Trafficking, Annual Security Refresher (interactive, woo-hoo), ad nauseum. I file it next to my DAWIA Continuous Learning (Continuous Boredom) completion certificates. Then I do my real job.

January 6, 2013 at 1:05 am | Reply
  35. Sodomite

Oh, how reassuring!

January 4, 2013 at 8:13 pm | Reply
  36. Tembisa

Reblogged this on World Chaos.

January 4, 2013 at 7:32 pm | Reply