Radical Islamist Abu Hamza al-Masri to be extradited to U.S.
Lawyers for radical Islamist cleric Abu Hamza al-Masri say his mental health is failing.
October 5th, 2012

Radical Islamist Abu Hamza al-Masri to be extradited to U.S.

From Jonathan Wald and Andrew Carey

The High Court in London ruled Friday that extremist Islamist cleric Abu Hamza al-Masri and four other men will be extradited to the United States to face terrorism charges, bringing to an end a years-long legal battle.

Judge John Thomas said there could be no appeal of the court's decision.

The extradition of al-Masri and four other terror suspects to the United States "may proceed immediately," he said.

The other four men are Khaled al-Fawwaz, Adel Abdul Bary, Babar Ahmad and Talha Ahsan.

FULL STORY

Filed under: Terrorism
  1. George Patton

In India people are dying of hunger. Why are these low caste Hindus prohibited from eating beef? In India cow meat is cheaper than other available meats. Instead of these Brahmins taking care of the low caste peoples of India they are doing their best to save their “holy” cows. According to Valmith’s Ramayana, God Rama “ATE” meat. Why then have these Brahmins given up beef-eating? Come on guys, feed the low caste in India with some steaks !!!

October 7, 2012 at 9:27 pm | Reply
    • Patrick

The Aghori or Aghouri is a Hindu cult that is considered to have split off from the Kapalika order in the fourteenth century AD. They have cannibalistic rituals. The streets of northern Indian cities are littered with followers of this cult carrying a kapala, which is a cup made from a skull! These bizarre people will eat anything from rotten food to animal faeces. In order to achieve the highest citadel of enlightenment, the Aghori will perform horrendously crude rituals. The finality of their rituals is attained from eating the decaying flesh of a human.

October 7, 2012 at 9:28 pm | Reply
    • Saeed Kapoor

INDIA: S@X WITH COWS
      In many Hindu temples there are sculptures depicting men having s@x not only with women but also cows. What is the meaning of this? Is not the cow sacred? If it is, then it should be worshipped not s@xually assaulted!

October 7, 2012 at 9:29 pm | Reply
      • Saeed

HINDU GODDESS PANCHALI
        This goddess was married to five brothers. Which one would become the legitimate father of his child should she have one? Dr Charles (renowned author and an authority on India) says that instances of incest are common in Hindu scriptures.

October 7, 2012 at 9:30 pm |
    • George Patton

Here you go again phunnie Boy George. Trying again to make me look nitwit ! I am the authentic George Patton and I support feeding Abu Hamza to Hindi Goddess Kali.

October 8, 2012 at 10:51 am | Reply
  2. Patrick

I estimate he is at least 300 pounds, we can feed many hungry in Pakistan, if US extradites him to Pakistan ! What a waste of good food?

October 7, 2012 at 8:57 pm | Reply
    • George Patton

I am already feeling hungry. He is mouthwatering.

October 7, 2012 at 8:59 pm | Reply
    • Saeed

He got big bones too bro!! I know how to make soup out of bones, anyone interested !!!

October 7, 2012 at 9:01 pm | Reply
    • Chen Ho

Can we get his peanuts?? Here in Beijing, China, terrorist test'icles are a prized ingredient in Chinese medicine.

October 7, 2012 at 9:10 pm | Reply
    • Saeed

INDIA: On a Goat and a Stick:

The problem with India is that is built on a system of cultural and societal values based on Hinduism which is a cult. Nations built on a cult seldom survive in the long run. You can only take it so far based on symbolisms of a goat and a stick with a skinny little man aka gandhi banging boys at night and spinning wheels during daytime.

October 7, 2012 at 9:31 pm | Reply
  3. George Patton

Guys Saeed, Patrick, Paulo, I have a feeling that since it is an election year, Right-Wing Obama is going to feed our Abu, bouncer turned Imam, to Americans. Very sad.

October 7, 2012 at 5:55 pm | Reply
    • Patrick

You are right bro, I am very concerned too. What time is it in Islamabad? Good nite!

October 7, 2012 at 5:58 pm | Reply
    • Saeed

usa and britain combine forces and nuke the mars. good nite bro it's 2 o'clock. Say salaam to Muhammad Sir.

October 7, 2012 at 6:04 pm | Reply
  4. Patrick

THE ECONOMIC SUBJUGATION OF INDIA & The Taming of Hindus!!!
    The one most successful aspect of recent American foreign policy has been the conquest of India without firing a bullet. That is the beauty of capitalism used as a Trojan Horse! Economic victory! Give them a taste of steak and they will never settle for hamburgers again. USA now owns India Inc. not only economically but also militarily as economic subjugation ultimately leads to military domination.

October 7, 2012 at 2:23 pm | Reply
    • George Patton

Why would a nation such as India that tries to deceive the world by saying it has peaceful intentions have the largest armed forces in the world and a hyper huge nuclear program. All this while the majority of its people are living in poverty.

October 7, 2012 at 2:25 pm | Reply
      • saeed kapoor

HINDUISM: A FARCE

“Hindus worship genitals (rub your eyes!) of their gods! Linga is a representation of Shiva's phallus.

October 7, 2012 at 2:31 pm |
      • George Patton

Tell me Phunnie boy, what have the Hindus or India to do with the extradition of Abu Hamza al-Masri? After all, this topic is about Abu Hamza and his collegues and not India. Besides, you can start blogging under your own name instead of usurping mine to make me look like another ignorant Tea Partier of which I definately am not!!!

October 7, 2012 at 2:58 pm |
  5. George Patton

The guy looks like ALL fat.

October 5, 2012 at 9:51 pm | Reply
    • Patrick

yup. He is a pork barrel bro.

October 6, 2012 at 10:54 am | Reply
    • George Patton

Here goes Phunnie boy again, robbing us of our screen names Patrick, trying to make Tea Partying fools out of us both! I guess that we'll have to live with that!

October 6, 2012 at 1:10 pm | Reply
    • George Patton

Okay Boy George, let's get serious and bipartisan way, support a lifetime behind bars for this holy sheikh for his contribution to humanity.

October 6, 2012 at 8:32 pm | Reply
  6. saeed

usa and britain are weak when a country of 70 milllion fear 1 man thats real weakness.

October 5, 2012 at 8:07 pm | Reply
    • steve p

Nobody fears him, he is a common criminal and now he is going to face the music.

October 5, 2012 at 8:09 pm | Reply
    • Paulo

Did you say weak or fear? hahaha. It is the right thing to do follow due process of law of which Hamza enjoyed to the fullest but he never gave his victims the same chance. I love England, can Hamza drag Egyptian interior ministry up and down like he did here in England? the reply will be No. But England is a Godly nation that some think they can abuse as they want. My beautiful Action Lady Theresa May did a wonderful job. She deserves big recognition in this matter. I wish I can take her and her family out for a nice Italian meal.

October 6, 2012 at 8:10 am | Reply
    • George Patton

Well put, saeed. We needn't be afraid of just one man, especially as powerless as he is!

October 6, 2012 at 1:12 pm | Reply
      • George Patton

I did not say this. Nitwit Boy George did.

October 6, 2012 at 10:16 pm |
  7. Blind Man's Bluff

If you have tears, prepare to shed them now.
    If you have any b@lls, prepare to sacrifice them now.
    But the time has come for Indians to get out of the trenches from hiding,
    And face the Talibans head on and do the biding.
    Protecting your country is Indian responsibility,
    Subcontracting to Americans, Israelis and South Koreans is not an enduring possibility

October 5, 2012 at 7:00 pm | Reply
    • For Your Eyes Only

Friends and countrymen, lend me your ears;
      I come to bury India, not to praise it.

October 5, 2012 at 7:00 pm | Reply
  8. steve p

Please treat him with the respect he deserves, which is no respect at all

October 5, 2012 at 1:24 pm | Reply
    • George Patton

He deserves far more than most politicians in Washington steve p, who get paid by the M.I.C. to keep us at war!!!

October 5, 2012 at 6:05 pm | Reply
      • George Patton

are you trying to make me look nitwit Mister? I did not say that.

October 5, 2012 at 6:34 pm |
      • Patrick

Don't feel bad, George. This Tea Partying nitwit Phunnie boy does the same thing to me, too! He also spews his right-wing nonsense under my name in order to make me look like some kind of right-wing, pro-government idiot who supports all these obnoxious wars that we're in!

October 5, 2012 at 7:42 pm |
      • steve p

I'm not sure if you know who this guy actually is? There is no left wing right wing argument here. His crimes go way back... before any of the wars to which you refer. I'm British and live in London, so know all about this chap. He is a criminal and he is a walking Jihad and you need to trust me on this, he deserves little sympathy.

I hope he get what he deserves

October 5, 2012 at 8:00 pm |
      • George Patton

Steve, I am sure he will get what he deserves, a lot of nap time behind bars, wondering why he ever opened his mouth!!

October 6, 2012 at 8:43 pm |
  9. George Patton

Ooops let the fun begin. It's time to round up all the rats.

October 5, 2012 at 10:48 am | Reply
    • George Patton

Thanks a lot Phunnie boy, for stealing my screen name. Tell one thing please, how much did the right-wing thugs in Washington pay to have this Abu Hamza extradited to the U.S.? I bet that it was a pretty penny!

October 5, 2012 at 6:02 pm | Reply
      • George Patton

Very phunnie Boy George, you are screwing up my profile, stop posting under my screen name. how much left-wing thugs from Washington are paying you to have this Abu "PORKY" Hamza keep out of the U.S. prison? I bet that lot of I O U CHECKs!

October 5, 2012 at 6:40 pm |