May 8th, 2012

Clinton on jailed American in Cuba

In an interview with CNN's Jill Dougherty, Secretary of State Hillary Clinton pressed the Cuban government to release American Alan Gross, who has been held by the Cuban government for over two years.  Clinton spoke during a wide ranging interview during a stop in India.

Gross, spoke by telephone from his prison in Cuba with CNN's Wolf Blitzer last Friday. The call was broadcast on "The Situation Room."

Filed under: Alan Gross • Cuba
  1. Eyleen

Really wonderful info can be found on website . "I don't know what will be used in the next world war, but the 4th will be fought with stones." by Albert Einstein. Eyleen http://bryskyemedia.tumblr.com

February 11, 2013 at 8:18 am | Reply
  2. Justice

I don't think that Mrs. Clinton would spend time for an interview about Mr. Nobody. Of course this man is either part of the agency or part of a plan – the plan of propaganda against Cuba. Be honest, how many innocent men are held in Guantanamo?

May 10, 2012 at 8:27 am | Reply
    • cryptosquid

Come on! Seriously? The Secretary of State shouldn't comment on an innocent person being held captive in an enemy country? That makes no sense at all! What about those Americans who were jailed in North Korea? Does the fact that Presidents Clinton and Carter flew to get them cast suspicion on their innocence? That is just ridiculous.

May 10, 2012 at 9:27 am | Reply
  3. david spackman

HI IT' ALWAYS DISTURBS ME WHEN POLITICIANS DON'T ANSWER THE QUESTION RE RECENT INTERVIEW WITH HILLARY CLINTON ABOUT ALAN GROSS. AND THE CUBAN FIVE. EVERYONE KNOWS SHE MANAGES THE USAID PROGRAM FOR WHICH MR GROSS WAS PAID 500,000 TO VISIT CUBA, THATS A LOT OF MONEY FOR SIX VISITS, EVERYONE KNOWS THE MURDER OF WHICH THE CUBAN FIVE HAVE BEEN JAILED WAS N COMMITTED BY ANOTHER PERSON, YOU CAN READ BETWEEN THE LINES SEE AGAIN WHERE THE U.S. GOVERNMENT REFUSES TO BE TRANSPARENT AND DOES NOT PROTECT THERE OWN WHEN THEY GET CAUGHT, THE JUSTICE DEPARTMENT RECENTLY ASKED IF ALANS MOTHER COULD VISIT CUBA YET IN THE PREVIOUS WEEK TRIED TO STOP RENE GONZALEZ FROM VISITING CUBA AFTER THE MIAMI COURT SAID YES, ANOTHER EXAMPLE OF SLOPPY NEGOTIATION BY U.S. GOV'T, ALAN GROSS IS NOT COMING HOME UNTILL THE CUBAN FIVE ARE RELEASED, IT;S A FACT, KNOWS THE U.S. GOV'T KNOWS THE TRUTH, BUT ARE AFRAID TO ADMIT IT.

May 9, 2012 at 7:16 pm | Reply
  4. plenty

Free Zim !!!

May 9, 2012 at 5:43 pm | Reply
  5. palintwit

I predict that someday soon the Sarah Palin family trailer will become as big a vacation destination as Graceland. It will be called Sarahland. Baggers and birthers from the four corners of the bible belt will make the pilgrimage, gladly paying $25, $35, or more for the chance to tour Sarah Palin's trailer and to go out back and see the actual outhouse where she took her morning dump.

May 9, 2012 at 12:29 pm | Reply
    • Cooze

Careful, you'll piss-off the 'righteous'.

I hope this bitch dies of syphilis. Sarah, too.

May 9, 2012 at 3:30 pm | Reply
  6. Cooze

Every time I look at this bitch, I'm reminded why 'Slick Willie' felt compelled to stick his dick into everything that breathes.

May 8, 2012 at 11:32 pm | Reply
    • YOU ARE AN IDIOT

you attack this person on a continuious bases , and that is a clear signal that you need help , so may I suggest a good start would be flushing that heep of drugs that you live off.

May 9, 2012 at 6:38 am | Reply
      • Cooze

Can I pick you up some Kotex? Look's like you're bleeding from the cunt.

May 9, 2012 at 3:31 pm |
      • Abhinav

ME daba cosa comentar . pero que buena excclpaiif3n da ese muchacho de anteojos .y que buenmozo que es, se nota que es un gran tipo..AHH y me hubises avisado que era para esto, que me peinaba Muy bueno el post. Excelente lo que sacaste. Es como el REPRAP. gugleenlo si les dio intriga, no se van a desilucionar.

August 3, 2012 at 2:55 am |
    • Cooze

I apologize for my previous comment. You see, I'm an idiot and I can't help myself sometimes.

May 9, 2012 at 10:24 am | Reply
      • David

Between you and Hillary, you are clearly the sick man. What have you done for your nation, live on food stamps and collect unemployment. Your comments disgust me.

May 9, 2012 at 12:55 pm |
      • Cooze

I take my apology back. Hillary is a fucking cunt. Have a nice day.

May 9, 2012 at 3:28 pm |
    • joe doh

and who are you sticking your dick in ? your ma ma , our are you just a little homo that never had a decent piece of ass in his life ?

May 9, 2012 at 7:11 pm | Reply
      • Cooze

What a clever retort! I am humbled by your stinging barbs. OOOOOhhhhhh – you have cut me to the quick. Now excuse me, I've got to bust a nut all over your little sisters face.

May 9, 2012 at 11:38 pm |