Israeli Defense Minister discusses Iran's nuclear program
Israeli Defense Minister Ehud Barak
November 8th, 2011

Israeli Defense Minister discusses Iran's nuclear program

With the International Atomic Energy Agency set to release a report this week on the status of Iran's nuclear program, much of the attention has also focused on Israel, and the question of whether Israel is preparing a military strike against Iran's nuclear program. In an interview with Israeli radio on Tuesday, Israel's Defense Minister Ehud Barak had a wide ranging discussion on the subject of Iran. Here are some of his comments from the interview.

"there is a need for fatal sanction including on the central bank."

"Israel has not decided yet on any operation".

"the debate over Iran is a demagogic intimidation campaign."

"Israel is the strongest country in the middle east."

"Israel does not want a confontation (war) but if it happens the state of Israel will not be destroyed and there will not be 10,000 dead and not even 500 dead in any possible scenario."

"in the last couple of weeks an intimidation campaign is taking place in Israel which is false and unnecessary in the matter of a confrontation between israel and Iran."

"The findings of the IAEA report have been known to the world for quite awhile"

Filed under: IAEA • Iran • Israel • Nuclear
  1. steveHC

I apologize. I am the 13 yr old who is responsible for all these posts. My mommy told me to write this. Sorry. I hate myself. I love god ans America and my mommy.

November 10, 2011 at 12:42 am | Reply
  2. ............none ya business

I am sorry if I bothered any of youse muslims out there. I apologize deeply. I am a man of god/ allah and I would never hurt a FLEA. In fact I AM a flea. I will go to the mosque now and pray to almighty allah that you understand. By the way, eat my shoes, Muslim pigs.

November 10, 2011 at 12:39 am | Reply
  3. SteveHC

The posts here look like they were all posted by two or three 13-year-olds... or one person with multiple or borderline personality disorder...

November 9, 2011 at 9:39 pm | Reply
  4. ...............None ya business

................................................................................................................................................Creepy m()ther fucker much?

November 9, 2011 at 1:02 pm | Reply
  5. mustapha

We are going to kill all you American dogs. We are going to steal into your kitchens and reek havok vith yur kidz. U r nt better off running. Our camels are fast and strong. Die American piggies, die !!!!! Auf dem!!!!! All Americans are fat and smelly. You will be better off dead and hope that in the next life that Allah gives you, U WILL COME BACK AS SOMETHING ELSE THAN AN EVIL SMELLING AMERICAN SNAKE. We Iranians hate you all, you never help us. You are worse than Zombies. Uh Oh........Zombies!!!!!!!!!!!!!

November 9, 2011 at 5:50 am | Reply
  6. miss moneypenny

Has anyone seen James? I need him to kill some Israeli dogs for me. Unfortunately, I don't think it will help. They just keep on multiplying like fflies on doo doo. Time to vacate their yamulkas.

November 9, 2011 at 5:24 am | Reply
  7. Randall

Read: "The Israel Lobby and U.S. Foreign Policy"
    before jumping to conclusions. This is an objective, scholarly book.

November 9, 2011 at 12:35 am | Reply
  8. ~~

Demagogery: a strategy for gaining political power by appealing to the prejudices, emotions, fears, vanities and expectations of the public—typically via impassioned rhetoric and propaganda, and often using nationalist, populist or religious themes.

November 8, 2011 at 7:12 pm | Reply
  9. WhatsamattaU

Warrior & James Bond – What is the matter with you two? Didn't your mommies hug you enough? There are millions of Iranians that don't give a damn about Israel, the Palestinians or anything other than how to get through the next day with enough food to feed their families. We don't need another idiotic and senseless war. Doesn't any of this sound familiar? Iraq? WMDs?

November 8, 2011 at 4:03 pm | Reply
    • mustapha

Don't talk to me dumb yankee. I have a demagogery for U.......BOOM!!!!! ha ha ha there goes your face.

November 9, 2011 at 5:53 am | Reply
  10. WhatsamattaU

Warrior & James Bond – What is the matter with you two? Didn't you mommies hug you enough? There are millions of Iranians that don't give a damn about Israel, the Palestinians or anything other than how to get through the next day with enough food to feed their families. We don't need another idiotic and senseless war. Doesn't any of this sound familiar? Iraq? WMDs?

November 8, 2011 at 3:52 pm | Reply
    • mustapha

James has no mommy. We should waste you too camel dung. Be careful where you walk, Americaan scum.

November 9, 2011 at 5:55 am | Reply
  11. James Bond

Waste them

November 8, 2011 at 1:22 pm | Reply
  12. Warrior

This is an exciting time. We could be at war within days or weeks which would be a nice development. With all the strategy we have going in, this should be a really nice lopsided victory. We learned our lessons in Iraq. No more surgical strike bullsh|t. We just need to level everything and shoot up anything that moves. Lets go in and get the job done and keep hope and freedom alive. God Bless and support our troops.

November 8, 2011 at 11:11 am | Reply
    • mustapha

May Allah give me the strength to kill these Americaan pussies and especially this Warrior dick. I personally will take my Kalishnikov and shove it down his throat. but something tells me he is used to things down his throat. We hate all Americans and we are happy you will soon be dead. I am coming for you Warrior. Pray on your rug. Dunghead.

November 9, 2011 at 6:03 am | Reply
    • big o

I'm with u warrior!! lets kill all those antichrist muslims and be on the side of God almighty!! Jews will prevail and muslims know this!! jajaja camel jockies. read our bible knuckel head!! go get your 21 virgins...

November 11, 2011 at 2:59 pm | Reply
      • WhatsamattaU

big o, it's 72 virgins, you twit. Please refrain from breeding and learn how to spell.

November 11, 2011 at 5:46 pm |