June 28th, 2011

U.S. strikes al Qaeda affiliate in Somalia

From CNN Pentagon correspondent Barbara Starr

CNN has learned that U.S. military aircraft conducted a strike near Kismayo in southern Somalia last week as part of new secret joint Pentagon and CIA war against a terrorist group the U.S. believes is targeting Europe and the United States.

The U.S. hit a stronghold of al Shabaab, a Somali-based al Qaeda affiliate now in the U.S. crosshairs.

U.S. military and CIA personnel have gone to Somalia in recent months, gathering intelligence and meeting key Somali contacts, according to two U.S. officials. The White House believes that al Shabaab and al Qaeda are now hand in glove.

Watch the video above for more from CNN's Barbara Starr about the strike

Related:
Somali militants vow allegiance to new al Qaeda chief

1. charity for funding

certainly like your web site however you need to take a look at the spelling on several of your posts. Several of them are rife with spelling issues and I in finding it very troublesome to inform the reality then again I'll surely come again again.

September 5, 2012 at 11:02 pm | Reply
  2. Randall E. Ratliff

Everyone involved. Everyone bickering about it. Everyone ignoring either part of it......are plain and simple............................MONSTERS!
    Not human anymore.

The other type is.....the ones who just want everyone to stop and be grown adults about matters at hand.

NO ONE....(I REPEAT) NO ONE IS MAKING ANY MILITARY PERSONNEL JOIN ANY MILITARY!
    NO ONE...(I REPEAT) NO ONE IS MAKING ANYONE JOIN THE OTHER MILITARY.
    NO ONE...(I REPEAT) IS MAKING ANYONE KILL!

There are now two different types of humans. One type is the human that fights, argues and ignores!
    THE OTHER TYPE ARE THE ONES WHO JUST WANT EVERYONE TO CEASE AND DESIST! THEY ACT LIKE HUMANS USING KNOWLEDGE TO HELP EVERYONE. NOT TO KILL THEM.
    WHEN YOU BECOME THE LATTER.....COME AND )SEE) ME! I CAN HELP YOU ALL. I AM PART OF THE ANSWER.

NO MORE WARS, AMMUNITION, LASER GUIDED, RESISTANCE, KILLING, HOPELESSNESS ON ALL SIDES. YES I SAID IT!
    EVERYONE KNOWS DEEP DOWN INSIDE THEY WANT TO LOVE, BE LOVED, EAT, BE WARM AT NIGHT, BE DRY. THERE IS NOT A HUMAN OUT THERE THAT REALLY WANTS TO KILL YOU. IF THEY DO .....THEN THEY AREN'T HUMAN ANYMORE!.

September 2, 2011 at 2:54 pm | Reply
  3. plzstopbitching

If you are male, or female above the age of 18 and want to bitch about things in this still amazing country by the name of the United States of America sign yourself into the military. Live without your basic "necessities" for a year over seas. Learn to value the things that you have access to and own that 98 percent of the rest of the world does not. There are things going on beyond your comprehension, battles being fought without you knowing it. Yes, believe that or not. I really don't care if you do but I am giving you the truth. Nobody hates a war more than a soldier. We are the British, American, French soldiers, ect. that are fighting this while you spend your days driving to work complaining about your high gas prices while our friends pay the high price that is our lives on our "strolls" that are patrols safe guarding a village that doesn't share the beliefs that a different tribe or sect of people does not. We are the ones rebuilding the schools, giving our water and Meal Ready To Eat to children that have less than we do minutes or hours before being fired upon by "men" disguised in civilian clothing.

June 29, 2011 at 10:09 am | Reply
    • anon

So, in order to disagree with the way my country is handling things, I need to join the military, which our bungling country has absolute control over?

Yeah, nah. You're an idiot.

June 29, 2011 at 1:51 pm | Reply
      • anonisabitch

no, you sir are an idiot

June 30, 2011 at 5:38 pm |
      • sambo

I luv the smell of burning al Quada

July 1, 2011 at 1:28 pm |
    • wounded and proud

I agree. As a wounded soldier I saw these things first hand. Our country lacks the patriotism necessary to win the war in Afghanistan, and our people lack the stomach to fight this war the way it needs to be fought.

June 30, 2011 at 2:50 pm | Reply
      • sambo

Thank you for your service. I hope all is well with you and your family

July 1, 2011 at 1:30 pm |
    • george

Remember that our military is an all-volunteer military. No one is forced to join. People join in for different reasons. Some want the adventure. Some want to travel. Some want the future benefits. Some join in because of family tradition. Some want the prestige of being called "marine" or a "screaming eagle." In other words, patriotism is not the only reason. I don't think it's the usual reason, either.

July 1, 2011 at 4:12 pm | Reply
    • DoubleW

To all those who leap to denouche our soldiers... Our soldiers are us. Our politicians are not us. Old men start the wars, and young men are expected to die in them. If you don't like the news, kick out the politicians who sell out to the corporations who sponsor the wars. Denouncing our soldiers is not only mean-spirited, it is downright ignorant.

July 5, 2011 at 7:24 pm | Reply
      • james

Free speech.

July 19, 2011 at 7:14 pm |
    • ireland

if this is a suprise to any one well then folks wake up ever since late 80s these people have been preparing for this yeman somalia afgh iraq iran all of them we were just to full of our selfs to see it and now we are to scared to act

July 6, 2011 at 12:44 am | Reply
    • ireland

hell ya

July 6, 2011 at 12:47 am | Reply
    • james

You volunteered for this. True soldiers realize that most people will never know what they experienced, the battles fought and the friends lost. That is for you and only you.

Thanks for your service.

July 19, 2011 at 7:13 pm | Reply
  4. Vandalay Industries

This is how our "global war on terror" should be fought. Not by huge exercises in nation-building.

June 29, 2011 at 5:15 am | Reply
    • levend

You do know politicians do get "donations" from the arms merchants? This way of fighting terror does not help politicians make money.

June 29, 2011 at 6:02 am | Reply
    • plzstopbitching

To think another revolution will happen is ignorance. Just letting you know.

June 29, 2011 at 10:03 am | Reply
  5. European

Most Americans are so hypocrite.
    In Europe over 50% of the civilians doesn't buy the USA gouvernments statements, we get sceptical whenever we read "according to US officials".

War on Terror is a fake and look how scared and paranoid your gouvernment got you all, haha.
    US policy is just stupid they should focus on the problems in their own country. The USA lost their credibility all over the world...

June 29, 2011 at 5:14 am | Reply
    • Thelastfederalist

Your credibility is deteriorated by bad grammar. How on earth do you think the War on Terror is false? It must be the "fake" bombings accross Europe. The Madrid and London bombings were certainly perpetrated by clever actors and stooges from the U.S. All those dead civilians must have been mannequins with fake gore...hollywood level thinking right? It could never be gross ideologies stuck in the 6th century still commiting acts of barbarism and negating human rights.

Your ignorance is as disgusting as your purile and padantic mind.

June 29, 2011 at 6:21 am | Reply
      • james

I think there is enough evidence from 9/11, and 7/7 to at least warrant further investigation. Just beleiving the US government or any government seems foolish since they have lied to us so many times, Im scared they might tell us the truth soon.

July 19, 2011 at 7:16 pm |
    • Jack

And who died and made you an expert, Go back to your grave and lay down. YOui frigging morons sit behind a computer and nev er put on a uniform to fight for your country and think you know everything.

June 29, 2011 at 9:10 am | Reply
    • Delmar Knudson

Following on the American lives and efforts that saved Europe from barbaric Nazism, and after the Marshall Plan using huge amounts of American money to keep Europe free and boost its economy, the U.S. invested prodigiously in a military shield to protect Europe from Soviet and other aggression; and during these many years European countries cynically used their money to make cars and other merchandise and neglected to defend themselves by having any up to date military worthy of the name.

June 29, 2011 at 9:54 am | Reply
    • what1ever

You lost your credibility with this terribly written, totally uninformative, incoherent, and rambling post.

July 4, 2011 at 5:18 am | Reply
  6. puravidagringo

This War on Terror will bankrupt this country while the baddies will just sneak in thru our southern border and plan attacks on the homeland. Defend our homeland, the USA, in the USA and let these idiots in these other countries start blowing up the Chinese, Europeans and Russians and see what happens then. Also, just like Libya, Yemen and now Somalia, War Powers Act, anyone??? Are we ever going to follow our constituion, RepuliCrats??? I pray that Ron Paul pulls an upset next year and we can finally leave the Middle East and defend our own borders for a change.

June 29, 2011 at 4:28 am | Reply
    • whitem8

The War Power's Act is not an amendment to the Constitution. It is a law passed by a weary congress after the excesses of Lindon B Johnson and Nixon. And it should be challenged in court as being unconstitutional. The President is the commander and chief of the military and there is nothing in the constitution that limits that power, other than Congress' power of the purse. So constitutionally, if Congress wants to hem in a war, they just don't fund it. Done.

June 29, 2011 at 6:30 pm | Reply
  7. BigR

Religion, the worst thing ever to hit our world.

June 29, 2011 at 3:34 am | Reply
    • whitem8

I agree. Religion has caused more death, slavery, persecution, and stifled human development than any other mass movement in humanity. It is time to truly evolve into being spiritual without dogma.

June 29, 2011 at 6:33 pm | Reply
      • what1ever

Insightful... not

July 4, 2011 at 5:20 am |
    • DoubleW

"Religion" is not the root casue of human conflict, it is just the convienient rationalization of the ancient monkey-instinct to murder your neighbor and steal his territory. Those who can defer all moral judgements to the great Alpha-Ape in the Sky never have to answer to their own conscience– if any.

July 5, 2011 at 7:31 pm | Reply
  8. KJ

I wonder sometimes how are airstrikes justified on non-military targets... non-military meaning these people have no military equipment outside for firearms.... which means NO means of actually defending themselves against air attacks... this is terrorism on the behalf of the U.S, and this is why these Taliban/Al Queda etc. groups will find it justified to fight even more...

June 29, 2011 at 3:01 am | Reply
    • Vandalay Industries

You can't engage a target from the air unless the target has the proper weapons to defend itself from air attack? You are inventing new rules of warfare.

June 29, 2011 at 5:12 am | Reply
    • DroneAlone

Really?? So THAT's why they don't like us??? A code of honor that we should abide by, that they don't? I'm sure they thought to themselves on 9/11 "I really shouldn't crash this plane into the twin towers, since the people in the towers lack air defense capabilities". These cowards prefer to kill unarmed innocents, such as in Mumbai, or throwing grenades into a school in Afghanistan, this week.

They don't have air defense capabilities because they're ignorant. We need to destroy them by any means at our disposal.

July 4, 2011 at 3:31 pm | Reply
    • DroneAlone

And one more thing. Calling it "Terrorism" is ignorant. Killing armed militants who are planning, or in the process, of attacking a civilian population is not terrorism. What these dirtbags would have done if we didn't give them their virgins would have been terrorism. We're at war with these animals and it goes on until they're extinct. \\

BTW, I can't imagine you avoid using bug spray when you find cockroaches in your kitchen, even though the roaches don't have means to defend against bug spray. Same principal...

July 4, 2011 at 3:48 pm | Reply
  9. Shittybitch69

I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. LMAO, I just filled up a bunch of space. TROLLOLOL! I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. LMAO, I just filled up a bunch of space. TROLLOLOL! I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. LMAO, I just filled up a bunch of space. TROLLOLOL! I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. LMAO, I just filled up a bunch of space. TROLLOLOL! I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. LMAO, I just filled up a bunch of space. TROLLOLOL! I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. LMAO, I just filled up a bunch of space. TROLLOLOL! I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. LMAO, I just filled up a bunch of space. TROLLOLOL! I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. LMAO, I just filled up a bunch of space. TROLLOLOL! I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. LMAO, I just filled up a bunch of space. TROLLOLOL! I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. I love trolling, trollololololololololololol. LMAO, I just filled up a bunch of space. TROLLOLOL!

June 29, 2011 at 1:58 am | Reply
    • BigR

Let me guess, you're 14.

June 29, 2011 at 3:32 am | Reply
      • larry

BigR

get s clue, peace brother

June 29, 2011 at 1:09 pm |
  10. Zelda

Somalia – another nation of terror where the Christian minority faces martyrdom and heaviest persecutions.

June 29, 2011 at 1:21 am | Reply
    • Apul M'Deek-Aoud

So? The fewer Christians there are the better off the world will be.

Allah Akbar...PQQF! Opps...premature detonation is a problem for me.

July 5, 2011 at 11:20 am | Reply
  11. Zelda

Somalia's literacy rate – 20%! Somalis need Bibles in Somali. Muslims have given up on reading Qu'ran in Arabic long ago, as it's deemed as the only decent language for Qu'ran reading. USA, stop respecting cultures. It's not worth.

June 29, 2011 at 1:18 am | Reply
  12. Joey

All the problems in Libya, Syria, Bahrain, Somalia would be gone if the United States or NATO sent ground troops.
    We are strong. We are the strongest military in the World. We can fight.
    But especially Libya, Syria, and Bahrain.

June 29, 2011 at 12:55 am | Reply
    • Dr. Taha

lol

June 29, 2011 at 1:17 am | Reply
    • mike

The West lacks the balls for Total War in expeditionary missions.
      We can only do Seagull War, where we fly in, crap on everything, then leave.

June 29, 2011 at 4:56 am | Reply
      • ET3

Yeah we're stupid for being smart. IDIOT!

June 29, 2011 at 9:32 am |
    • Delmar Knudson

If we were to defeat multiple tyrants and go bankrupt in the process, what is your solution?

June 29, 2011 at 9:58 am | Reply
  13. juniorz

Corruption at its finest

June 28, 2011 at 11:52 pm | Reply
  14. jen

You know if it was your husband or wife or anyone one eles close to you everone would wake up and see there has been to many brave soldiers (like me husband) lost in these wars for nothing and its pointless afgan will always be at war with its self we just need to realize we cannt provent it and should bring are soldiers home were they belong

June 28, 2011 at 10:49 pm | Reply
  15. jojo

These missions are so selnsitive they must be held completly secret - But CNN can broadcast about these missions in detail whaaaaaaaaaaaaa???

June 28, 2011 at 9:45 pm | Reply
  16. Pakistan and Kashmir

Wonder how long shall it take the Muslims in India to start their terrorist activities, why are they so quiet these days, any connection with OBL being caught??

I hope India realises that the Muslim population in India has increased too much, if they dont act they might have to give them land again like how they gave out Paki land. hmm, time to exterminate the bastards

June 28, 2011 at 9:38 pm | Reply
    • Pastah Fagiolli

Spay you Mooseslime.

July 5, 2011 at 11:22 am | Reply
  17. SarahPalin

Yes! More money for my rich republican friends. We like money and war. It makes us feel strong and important.

June 28, 2011 at 9:01 pm | Reply
    • Rips

Wake up this attack, increased attacks in Pakistan, the "surge' in Afghanistan, troops STILL in Iraq, attacks in Yemen, a new WAR in Libya, ARE ALL COURTESY of the OBAMA ADMINISTRATION!!!
      PS: Gitmo is STILL OPEN!

June 28, 2011 at 9:22 pm | Reply
      • KJ

unfortunately you are right in a sense Obama has made things worse now with his decision to go along with the "UN" (Europe) and attack Libya.

June 29, 2011 at 3:21 am |
    • Rigel54

George Bush started the unnecessary war in Iraq (wasting/stealing trillions), and blew the necessary war in Afghanistan. He is responsible for the return of the Taliban, and now the American people are ready to cut and run just like Vietnam. The surge was wise and effective. The attacks in Yemen and Pakistan have been very effective. The action in Libya is wise, and will rid us of a dangerous fruitcake and possibly yield a stable and prosperous North Africa. Obama ‘s actions were wise and we should embrace them. We are now winning in all categories, instead of losing as under Bush.

June 28, 2011 at 10:06 pm | Reply
      • john

your lack of intelligence amazes me

June 28, 2011 at 10:47 pm |
      • I. Mold

I thought I was all alone in thinking Bush started this, not Obama. Nice to know someone else can remember more than 3 years. At one point Obama said he'd pull out quickly, and has gotten a lot of criticism for not doing that; I'd give him credit for learning and adapting to reality. Now if only the media would quit trying to imply the whole $14 trillion debt is Obama's.

June 28, 2011 at 10:56 pm |
      • puravidagringo

The surge will ultimately be a waste in Iraq. The moment we pull out, Sadr and his Mahdi army will pounce and Iraq will spiral out of control with Iran the big winner. Joe Biden actually suggested a few years back that Iraq should divide 3 ways, Sunni, Shia or Shite and Kurds. If that had happened and we backed the Kurds, we could have come out okay but instead, disaster awaits. Afghanistan will turn out just about as bad too.

June 29, 2011 at 4:32 am |
  18. Aydiid

is it possible that the USA ONE DAY will became like somalia? no trust for government at all

June 28, 2011 at 8:52 pm | Reply
    • Rigel54

Possibly. The Republicans are trying.

June 28, 2011 at 10:07 pm | Reply
      • puravidagringo

No, the Republicrats (both parties) are doing that job quite well. If things don't change soon, a second American revolution may be needed.

June 29, 2011 at 4:34 am |
  19. pirate snoopy

I believe strongly that dog poop does have intelligence, filled with microorganisms who know exactly what they are doing.

June 28, 2011 at 8:42 pm | Reply
  20. Utopia

I wish to see the day Sudan, Somalia start ending their meaningless wars and start developing economically, I feel the world powers need to force the fighting sides to sit down and come up with a govt of equal representation from both sides.

Once that is done, the world powers can agree to give them incentives for development, like farm land in exchange for roads, and other infrastructure. If the terrorists are not tamed they will become the world’s problem.

I remember I was in Kenya, when the US embassy was bombed, and I found it unfair, why in Kenya, if they have a problem with the US then do it in the US not here in Kenya, this issue damaged our tourism industry, caused loses, and impacted on our image to which we had to pay for.

June 28, 2011 at 8:40 pm | Reply
    • I. Mold

The world powers are making too much money off of wars in countries like Sudan and Somalia. Why would they broker peace when they're doing such a good business selling them military hardware? Their own governments should have easily been able to keep insurgencies down, but with hardware like machine guns, anti tank and anti aircraft missiles, and even armored vehicles made available to their own insurgent people, even some of these national governments are finding themselves challenged to meet the opposition. Those weapons come from Europe, Asia, and yes, even the United States; so what "world power" is going to broker peace?

June 28, 2011 at 11:05 pm | Reply
  21. Aydiid

iIs that mean if you have al qaida in China the USA Should bobm , The usa only Bombs goverments that can,y defend themselves let s tell the truth

June 28, 2011 at 8:39 pm | Reply
    • Rigel54

Ummmm, yeah? Pretty stupid to attack people who could seriously hurt you.

June 28, 2011 at 10:09 pm | Reply
  22. Anthony Weiner

Where are all the liberals screaming about how illegal this is and how we shouldn't be violating the sovereign rights of another nation to pursue our unjust War on Terrorism? F**king pathetic spineless hypocrites.

June 28, 2011 at 8:38 pm | Reply
    • Rigel54

Which war are you talking about? Iraq was Bush. Afghanistan's invasion was Bush (a rare correct move). Libya? OK, we violated the rights of a murderous madman on behalf of a freedom movement, rather like the French did for us ~200 years ago.

June 28, 2011 at 10:12 pm | Reply
    • Rigel54

Besides, didn't you mean to say spiny hypocrites? The liberals you mention would be showing a spine. It's the alleged spineless attribute you supposedly don't like, but when they show one you get upset. I think you just hate liberals, because they understand history, politics, and the appropriate use of power.

June 28, 2011 at 10:13 pm | Reply
      • RAYGUNSUCKS

CO-SIGN!!!1

June 28, 2011 at 11:10 pm |
      • Alex Winter

No, he's right. Now that Obama is initiating illegal wars in the Middle East liberals aren't saying anything. That is hypocritical.

June 29, 2011 at 7:38 am |
  23. May peace prevail

Just force them to form a government, get the world leaders to do that, include equal representation from both the fighting sides, once this has been done, offer them incentives to give up terrorism, and assist them with economic and infrastructural development so that they can have a whole new meaning to life in Somalia.

Constantly having to deal with terrorists costs us money, troops lives... let us try and solve the problem at the root level, if not, then we shall have to accept asylum seekers, and no nation can afford that anymore.

June 28, 2011 at 8:22 pm | Reply
    • I. Mold

Constantly fighting terrorists costs the taxpayers money and the lives of their children, but it makes a ton of money for some corporations, who donate a lot of money to candidates who will keep the wars going. Don't hold your breath waiting for something to change that.

June 28, 2011 at 11:10 pm | Reply
  24. Aydiid

Somalia don,t need more Bombs, It needs help Or let the most powerfull rule the country. By the why the west is doing what we somalis should do ;get rid off al shabbaab and al qaida, Nobody help you your civilwar so let do ours doesn,t matter how long it takes.

June 28, 2011 at 7:48 pm | Reply
    • Reasonable1

Sure. Somalia may not need bombs. However, Al Qaeda has been asking for it... So, they are getting what they deserve. US should bomb Al Qaeda wherever it is. If you do not want to be bombed, get rid of Al Qaeda.

June 28, 2011 at 8:26 pm | Reply
    • Rigel54

They are a threat to us, and "Somalia" (what is that anyway, no government to speak of) is doing little. We can't afford to wait.

June 28, 2011 at 10:15 pm | Reply
  25. drogo, the stallion that mounted the world

Guess it's not secret any longer?

June 28, 2011 at 7:40 pm | Reply
  26. Somalian

U.S should invest more to bomb these morons to oblivion.

Naxariis hasiin....Somalians ma rabaan diin Wahabi ah, iyo Alqaida ku xiran. Somalians are moderates, no mercy to these extremist fools. I would like to volunteer and fly those drones...I know better than the Americans what these fools look like.

June 28, 2011 at 6:26 pm | Reply
  27. Kerry Bedford, TX

I hope they plan on knocking out some of those pirate strong holds while they are at it and recover the ships and hostages. Might need Seal Team 6.

June 28, 2011 at 6:19 pm | Reply
  28. Total nonsense

This is taking way to long and cost too much money. LEVEL all the Islam run country and be done with it.... where Islam rule, there is no human inteligence detactable anyway

June 28, 2011 at 6:16 pm | Reply
    • Rigel54

Sort of like the Republican Party.

June 28, 2011 at 10:16 pm | Reply
      • RAYGUNSUCKS

LMAO!

June 28, 2011 at 11:13 pm |
  29. Jason

So we are now bombing: Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, Somalia, Yemen, and Pakistan.

June 28, 2011 at 4:46 pm | Reply
    • jack279

Thank you Mr. President for keeping us safe.

June 28, 2011 at 5:02 pm | Reply
    • WT

I understand that Republicans would strongly support theses military operations, but i have to say one thing. Please raise taxes on the rich so they can pay for these high-grade weaponry. US National Debt is rising! the rich and wealthy have to help chip in !

June 28, 2011 at 5:41 pm | Reply
      • josh

the top 10% of the rich in the US pay 75% of the taxes...i think they are doing their part.

June 28, 2011 at 6:49 pm |
      • qwazay

Josh you are completely wrong. Where do you get these kind of facts? Fox News

June 28, 2011 at 7:00 pm |
      • Rigel54

Josh, the rich do pay a disproportionate part of the taxes, but they control and distort the economic system and use it to cheat the middle class. Just look at the recent recession. The rich caused it, increased, and got richer while the middle class were ruined. Taxes on the rich are at a century long low.

June 28, 2011 at 10:19 pm |
      • RAYGUNSUCKS

Josh, your facts are not quite facts. Try again....and take a course in Econ 101.

June 28, 2011 at 11:15 pm |
    • Larry L

This is what you do to fight trans-national terrorism! President Obama has been the terrorist's worst nightmare. If you want to play the dove role bring Bush, Cheney, and Rumsfeld back for a trial. Other than contractors like Haliburton, nobody benefited from the Republican's strategic initiatives. Obama gets them where they live!

June 28, 2011 at 6:29 pm | Reply
      • Rigel54

Larry, you have it right! The Bush administration and friends used the war on terror as an excuse to rip the country off of billions of dollars. Their actions were mostly ineffective, but I don't think they cared that much. They just milked it.

June 28, 2011 at 10:21 pm |
  30. Dale

Somewhere between the "nuke em all" fruitcakes and the "be nice to the poor terrorists" fruitcakes, there is an island of sane moderates. Thankfully THIS president of the united states is one of the sane moderates.

June 28, 2011 at 3:54 pm | Reply

Amen!

June 28, 2011 at 10:22 pm | Reply
    • RAYGUNSUCKS

Truth!

June 28, 2011 at 11:16 pm | Reply
    • I. Mold

But with the hatchet jobs Palin, Bachmann, and the rest of the Republicans (and even a few Democrats) are doing on him, supported strongly by Fox Commentary (do they actually have any news programs?) and to a lesser extent, CNN, I don't expect to have a sane moderate in the White House a couple years from now. I'm not sure Obama is really a moderate, but he's certainly closer than anyone else has been in the White House for a long time.

June 28, 2011 at 11:19 pm | Reply
  31. Tonelok

How secretive a plan is that which is reported on CNN?

June 28, 2011 at 3:43 pm | Reply
    • flyboy7588

I was thinking the same thing. So much for it being covert now. Thx CNN, you bunch of lefty a-holes.

June 28, 2011 at 4:14 pm | Reply
      • Larry L

Don't you think the dropping of bombs would have been a clue?

June 28, 2011 at 6:30 pm |
    • Mo

I was thinking the same thing, too. "It's not secret anymore." It seems to me that some U.S. officials need to be reminded of the National Security Oath and security clearances. If discovered, these officials should be fired and lose all clearances.

June 28, 2011 at 4:26 pm | Reply
  32. RLD

Well I guess one good thing about somalia being an anarchist hell hole is that if you want to blow someone up you don't have to answer to any government.

June 28, 2011 at 3:42 pm | Reply
  33. Richie

That is crazy!! Light them up!! Are we, I mean the US government, still paying the rebel leader we collapsed a society trying to kill security clearance section?

Can I get the VPI into the SCI security clearance section?

June 28, 2011 at 2:40 pm | Reply
  34. gio

wouldnt rather the fight b over there than here....if we keep them occupied fighting us on their soil they have little time to come to ours

June 28, 2011 at 2:10 pm | Reply
  35. Blogson

With the U.S. trying to plug all of the increasing worldwide holes in its "security" dikes it eventually will collapse of bankruptcy and exhaustion as other empires historically have done. The more the U.S. launches such attacks on other countries' territory the more that serves as a means for anti-American groups to recruit operatives.

June 28, 2011 at 1:37 pm | Reply
    • Yakobi.

I don't think they had any trouble recruiting before we woke up and started going after them.

June 28, 2011 at 3:13 pm | Reply
    • Dale

These limited targeted strikes are many orders of magnitude less expensive than big wars. They are more effective too!

June 28, 2011 at 3:49 pm | Reply
    • Sandman

It costs us to train, so write it off as a training mission.

June 28, 2011 at 4:45 pm | Reply
    • Rigel54

Dale is right. Libya and drone strikes are cheap and effective actions. Iraq was the real bone-head move. It cost us trillions to take out one of al Qaida's enemies.

June 28, 2011 at 10:24 pm | Reply
  36. jona

WHY is the PUBLISH button on this site in Spanish?

June 28, 2011 at 1:30 pm | Reply
  37. jona

Secret? Ha.. Barbara Starr? HA HA!

We left Somalia with our tails between our legs because Clinton was a loser. Nothing we do there needs to be secret. Do it all the way or do nothing at all.

June 28, 2011 at 1:29 pm | Reply
    • lloyd roberts

You mean like Reagan was a loser in Lebanon when those 200 plus marines were killed and we left with our tail between our legs. Oh, only Obama is a loser, I forgoea Party mantrat the T

June 28, 2011 at 1:41 pm | Reply
      • Yeah Right

lloyd,

There's a HUGE difference between an Embassy Being Bombed (Reagan) and leaving a country and Mis-Managing Military Personnel in a Conflict / Humanitarian Effort...

June 28, 2011 at 2:30 pm |
      • Yakobi.

You're actually right, Lloyd. I was very much against Reagan pulling the troops out of Lebanon after the attack on the barracks. Look how it emboldened them to strike us again and again. We should have invaded Syria and taken out Assad. Perhaps had we done that at the time, Syria wouldn't be seeking nukes and slaughtering its peacefully protesting people today.

June 28, 2011 at 3:16 pm |
      • flyboy7588

Hey buddy, those Marines were murdered, one – because of a rabid Islamic savage and two- because the Dems ordered that the Marine guards not have clips in their M-16's. Seems the Dems didn't want to "offend" the Muzzies. Look it up if you don't believe me.

June 28, 2011 at 4:16 pm |
      • Rigel54

Yeah Wrong: Reagan’s failure wasn’t the bombing of an embassy, it was a Marine expeditionary force *(i.e. a mismanagement of military personnel in a conflict). He put them in an indefensible position. His error. Flyboy: Reagan was in charge, the Dems couldn’t order anything. Who gave that crazy order? I’m pretty sure it was the Marine commanders, not any politician. Sorry, Flyboy.

June 28, 2011 at 10:31 pm |
  38. Sam

It always amazes me to read these stories that start out with something like "A secret Pentagon and CIA". Can't be very secret if we're all reading this.

June 28, 2011 at 1:24 pm | Reply
    • KJ

it's secret because they did it before putting out the news, silly. The turn-around time is pretty fast though... you know, sattelite communication and all.

June 29, 2011 at 3:19 am | Reply
  39. Kweso

Those who live by the bomb shall die by the bomb.

June 28, 2011 at 1:16 pm | Reply
  40. king

Muslim should think about all their Terrorist attacks. This terrorist has killed more of innocent civilian and fellow muslim that all they always claim they fighting for islam!!!! Pls think again.Muslims all over d world should rise against this terror group they haven't achieved notin

June 28, 2011 at 1:02 pm | Reply
  41. Sal

The whole world deserves to be destroyed........

June 28, 2011 at 12:59 pm | Reply
    • Hunter Henry

You first... then your family.

June 28, 2011 at 1:10 pm | Reply
    • Dale

"A few drops of mud do not make the ocean muddy. Don't ever give up on humanity." Ghandi

June 28, 2011 at 3:51 pm | Reply
  42. ahmed

melton u re funny if us do that usa citizen cant go nowhere cant do business in africa midleeast u will be bancrubt and
    no where to go ignorant islam spread all overe the world and come to u a matter of time dont blive nuke

June 28, 2011 at 12:58 pm | Reply
    • Brian

english much?

June 28, 2011 at 1:08 pm | Reply
    • Uwana M'Diq

They hit them hard too!

Blew up both bicycles, a goat & two mules.

Only cost one million USD to do so.

July 5, 2011 at 11:27 am | Reply
  43. Sal

Melton you are dumber than dog poop by suggesting what you said. American is filled with morons.

June 28, 2011 at 12:58 pm | Reply
    • Hunter Henry

Dumber than dog poop? Are you suggesting dog poop has some intelligence? Now, who is stupid? You or the dog poop?

June 28, 2011 at 1:12 pm | Reply
  44. steve harnack

Did they get Congressional approval first? It seems to me that we made the first strike on Somalia long before 90 days ago so why aren't the Republicans ranting about the War Powers Act? For that matter, why haven't they said anything about strikes in Pakistan and Yemen? We have been hitting targets in those countries far longer than in Libya so where is the outrage from Congress? You don't suppose that all of the brouhaha from Congress could be another partisan attack by Republicans do you?

June 28, 2011 at 12:39 pm | Reply
    • Ryan in Michigan

@ steve harnack – In case you've forgotten, it was the Democrats who first put up a fuss over President Obama authorizing military action in Libya. Several Republicans actually supported him, then joined the Democrats when he wouldn't ask for congressional authorization per the War Powers Act. As for the military action in Somalia, it's on a much smaller scale than Libya, for one, and doesn't involve the United Nations yet, as well as the fact that it's just coming out in the news, so Congress hasn't had time to react yet.

June 28, 2011 at 3:02 pm | Reply
  45. A J

There is no complaining because people don't really care about wars or anything that happens in Africa. The only thing they care about is if is something that dibsturbs their perfect little lives or the price of gas. Way to go American public!

June 28, 2011 at 12:22 pm | Reply
  46. king

I love d US on d war on terror this muslims are insane imagine killing pple in africa all in d name of region. They need to be stopped cos they are already spreadin to west africa by name d Boko harams

June 28, 2011 at 12:15 pm | Reply
  47. melton

What you have to do is get out of Afgan and totally nuke the SWAT valley even into Pakistan, then take out Tehran and nuke sites, completely destroy Mecca and Medina and tell any other rogue nation that the same fate will await them if they try anything!

June 28, 2011 at 12:14 pm | Reply
    • Dale

Nuking Mecca... now that wouldn't make any new enemies would it?

June 28, 2011 at 3:53 pm | Reply
    • ACES

DUDE.. That's why u are just a Melton. U got no say to whatever fate holds for other people.

June 28, 2011 at 5:15 pm | Reply
    • KJ

such an idiot you are. any kind of action close to what you're talking about will begin civil war here in America and everywhere else may as well call that Armageddon...

June 29, 2011 at 3:17 am | Reply
  48. Butch

It's all one war. It just isn't Afghanastan or Iraq or...insert name of country that harbors or entertains terrorists (Pakastan?)....it is a global affair. Folks better wake up to this fact. It's been 10 years in now and for some it hasn't become evident that where ever radical islamic terrorist are there is our enemy which must be taken head on.

June 28, 2011 at 12:08 pm | Reply
  49. bam

Wah wah wah..... where is the complaining that is another war.

June 28, 2011 at 11:56 am | Reply